Recent content by Derek Lemox

1. Derek Lemox

Bat Review: Custom Pure Integrity 1-Piece USSSA Slowpitch Bat | SWING BOSS Pro, Ross McNiel

Lucky you got one to swing. I ordered 2019 pure integrity bal non custom March 15,2019 with 4-6 week back order. They just told me today looking like August 15 is when I should receive the bat. Looking like a 16 week back order now. Glad I wasted my time. Wish the ceo knew this. And...
  2. Derek Lemox

For Sale/Trade Cleaning out

Dibs on the Clark
  3. Derek Lemox

LTB 26oz Sb73V Voltage

I have a black nexus 27oz
  4. Derek Lemox

Pure still good?

I’m looking for a balanced 25oz
  5. Derek Lemox

Pure still good?

What are you selling?
  6. Derek Lemox

Used black nexus 27oz

I messaged him earlier thanks.
  7. Derek Lemox

Used black nexus 27oz

Very used but like I said I’ve had four new black nexus’s and all have broke with in 100 swings. This one has 300 or more swings. Pine tar below the barrel was on the bat before I got it and so was all the line paint chips. Never affected the performance. Was super hot last time I swung it...
  8. Derek Lemox

Used black nexus 27oz

I’m having trouble uploading. Says file size is to big
  9. Derek Lemox

Used black nexus 27oz

Only black nexus I’ve had that didn’t Break. hard to find. Sell for $150 or usssa 24oz-26oz balanced trade offers
  10. Derek Lemox

Pure still good?

Ok thanks. I had the Balanced integrity and it snapped at the handle. Is the fusion version just as hot or?
  11. Derek Lemox

Pure still good?

I’m looking for a niw pure balanced Integrity 25oz And don’t want to wait the 30 day back order from company. Any info on what’s pures best stick?