Devo23
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah sounds like fun. I know I didn't have the most fun playing with Rival for the short time I did. Good luck the rest of the year and I hope it works out where we will be back there in July.
    Rival no longer needed me I guess. I didn't get a call this year. It's all for the best anyway. I put together a great group of guys and we play well together. It would be great to play with you again. I talked to Dave about it and he is excited too. I hope all works out and you can join us again.
    What happened with Rival? Just needed a change. We will be leaving here between May and July of 2011. Sherri and I enjoyed Colorado so much that as of right now we plan on making Co our home when she decides to retire. Hopefully we can get stationed there when we leave here. That's what were shooting for anyway. Good hearing from you and keep in touch. if you don't have my email it's [email protected]
    Hey man how you been? I'm playing on Bud Light for tournaments and a team called The Tailgaters for league. They are basically the same team. I'm all most positive that you would be on the team if you showed up here. Speaking of that are you guys planning on coming back this way? I would love to have you on the team. I think you would add a lot!! Keep in touch. My number is 720-284-2701 or email [email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…