Recent content by Dieselmike

1. Dieselmike

LTB 26 Easton SP12ST98 "Stealth 98"

I've got a nice 27 if you are interested.
  2. Dieselmike

SP14L3....wow

It's a great bat if it fits your swing. that being said i like mine and like the end load, most people that dont like the L3 dont care for the end load.
  3. Dieselmike

Bat that swings similar to SP12SY98?

the closest that i have swung was the s-2
  4. Dieselmike

AFTERMATH or CLuggy

I own both they have the same handle so they both have little to no flex. The clubby has a stiffer barrel than the j3a or juggy and takes some break in to get really hot. Also the clubby is more end loaded than the juggys but not as end loaded as a future. The AM is pretty hot right away with a...
  5. Dieselmike

aftermath or mercy

Mercy if you are hitting both balls
  6. Dieselmike

asa easton ??

^^^^ this here if you like your LV1 get the L3 you will be pleased.
  7. Dieselmike

Which is Best

I think the 13 AM is hotter than the 14. My 14 took longer fully open up and never got as hot as my 13 so i sold it to a team mate. I think they may have tweeked the outer shell to add durability on the 14's, but i could be wrong.
  8. Dieselmike

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

I like the mercy but my gamer is my 13 AM that thing is lights out 1000 hits no issues. I've hit some nice shots with the mercy but I think they need a little time to open up.
  9. Dieselmike

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

My little collection
  10. Dieselmike

Demarini vs Evil 52

Evils are much better in fact it's not even close.
  11. Dieselmike

300 52 cor

I agree with whats been said here also I believe the best thing you can do is go out and bp the new balls. we had guys complaining about the new balls 2 years into the switch and found out they were still bp'ing the old 44/375's and then expecting the new balls to perform the same. get as many...
  12. Dieselmike

2014 Mercy no ASA stamp

I just assumed they were there. Never actually got to swing it myself told my wife to try it and now it's her's. When I buy off the boards I will inspect when I get it but a NIW bat anyone would assume its g2g. It's no issue Demarini said they will make it right just wanted to share with the board.
  13. Dieselmike

2014 Mercy no ASA stamp

That's my issue ^^^^
  14. Dieselmike

2014 Mercy no ASA stamp

Here are pics
  15. Dieselmike

2014 Mercy no ASA stamp

heading home soon pics up as soon as i get there.