Recent content by Dirty sancho

1. Dirty sancho

2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

good for you...my balls are old and soft and if left out by the curb, no one would take them.........ughhh
  2. Dirty sancho

For Trade Mizuno GMP2-700DH

4 years is nothing , try staying away from FB for 7 days....that is forever.....
  3. Dirty sancho

GTG Mike27 is GTG

Mike is GTG, shipped fast and item was just as described, http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/fs-ft-nwt-a2k-1788ss-cheap.1443335/
  4. Dirty sancho

FS/FT NWT A2k 1788SS Cheap

ordered this from a friend, and he got me the wrong size, I need a 11.5 or 11.75 maybe a 12. looking for another high end trade or I will sell it for what I have in it. $215.00 shipped lower 48 paypal AS FF. I would listen to trades also in a BBCOR 32in drop 5 or 3 and a yeti soft cooler in...
  5. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade Rawlings HOH 11.5 PRO204DC-4BG

for sale or trade for Wilson A2000 in mint condition . I would sale for $145.00 shipped to lower 48. This glove is new with tags
  6. Dirty sancho

For Sale Maxum MAXSL110 Big Barrel 2 5/8" -10 Drop Super Buy

just took the 21oz, man I lucked out, these are hard to find, one of the best bats from last year for kids....
  7. Dirty sancho

For Sale LTB Demarini Cf8 29/18

I have the orange 2 5/8 in one, in a 30/20, hott as fire grease, swings lighter , so my son needs a heavier one, just sits in his bag since it;s too light.
  8. Dirty sancho

2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

facebook.lol dfwsfotballbatforum usually, a lot easier on the cell phone to navigate
  9. Dirty sancho

For Sale/Trade Vinci BMB-ob 13in

sold.........
  10. Dirty sancho

returned bro, my cell is on the pm.
  11. Dirty sancho

looking to sell or trade for a A2000, prefer to sale for 135 shipped and delivered to lower 48. couch catch, still needs to be broken in and formed, BMB-OB Kip leather Vinci 13in glove. SOLD!!!!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  12. Dirty sancho

For Sale HOT Youth Bats, Combat B2, Easton XL1, Pure

hmmm, no pic, guess he's not in a rush to sale these.
  13. Dirty sancho

For Sale Baseball braclets for you wifey, Sancha, or sidepiece

Hahaha, now that's funny......lol I see that also now