Recent content by DirtyDick74

1. DirtyDick74

Omega

The barrel is a OVL style 12 inches. I have both balanced and endload. Balanced is broken in after 200 hits. will break in the end load tonight at BP. The exit speed exceeds the future and it is a stiffer bat. My 27 ounce balanced feels heavier than 27 but is 26.44 on the scale. haven't weighed...
  2. DirtyDick74

2017 Line

I swing ASA insane blackout, my teammate has a ASA OVL Juggy, I asked to swing it in a game he said sure....... let me say you will not be disappointed. the distance and exit speed rival the top ASA sticks on the market. Give them 200 swings and forget about anything else. OVL's are sweet.
  3. DirtyDick74

For Sale Demarini

updated OVL price marked CL22 as sold
  4. DirtyDick74

For Sale Demarini

Looking to sell Only trades would be for an OMEGA 27.5 USA FUTURE, lots of swings and passes compression with flying colors 150.00 Returnable recpt expired ###SOLD#### Asking price locally. 27 CL22, low hits R/R 80.00 ### SOLD LOCAL### for asking price 26.5 USSSA insane white, low hits R/Rcpt...
  5. DirtyDick74

2015 Last At Bat Thread

I was there! saw it!!!!!
  6. DirtyDick74

GTG Schaef24

Very Good to go, dont hesitate to deal with him. Fast shippment and awesome communication.
  7. DirtyDick74

For Sale 2 each 14 in LHT Rodriguez gloves

The custom 1st base mitt, was a steal, fast shippment and great communication. Definitely deal with this guy!
  8. DirtyDick74

For Sale 2 each 14 in LHT Rodriguez gloves

............pm sent
  9. DirtyDick74

Not GTG Nelly_13 - trade, haven't received my portion.

Guys he did send me a Phsyco said its a players model.......... Sounds and feels like a POS, I guess this is what I deserve. I have asked him on FB what else he is sending me to make it right. I am thinking of reaching out to his mother...... This is rediculous.
  10. DirtyDick74

I have been in contact with Nelson Atkinson. We speak thru FB. thanks to the assistance of the guys on here doing the detective work. He shipped a used players model Phsyco, Returnable but no paperwork or anything further. He said he was going to paypal me some cash but didn't specify how much...
  11. DirtyDick74

For Sale 26oz Og el z2k (u-trip)

This still available? ?
  12. DirtyDick74

Here is an update, there is nothing new to report. He hasn't contacted me. I hope he does soon. Thanks for all feedback and criticism. it doesn't fall on deaf ears.
  13. DirtyDick74

The store does not sell player model bats, however I did trade for cash and a new bat. So I did break the rules. It is Nelson from Federal way, Washington. If anyone can help me contact him I would appreciate it.
  14. DirtyDick74

I don't care about a ban of some sort if I broke the rumes, I just want my bat?
  15. DirtyDick74

I don't care about the ban hammer, I want just want what is owed to me.