Recent content by dkay

1. D

For Sale NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3)

So is this really sold?
  2. D

For Trade NIW SCN3 FLEX, 27oz...

I just got a reply back from Popfly with a DC # for my 2 bats being shipped back to me. He says I should have my bats back on Monday. As of right now there is no info available through USPS, hopefully its because the system is slow... Just odd to me how he "called" the post office to stop...
  3. D

I don't believe I said minty... I believe I said nice. If I ever did say minty that was def my bad... But the issue is still at hand because I have got no proof of shipment on his end and I'm the one out of 2 bats... All I ask to correct the problem and my concern is for tracking info...
  4. D

I have no problem negating the trade and swapping back. I even offered a NIW SB73V to replace the used one I shipped... My only concern is if i'm the one getting played here? Popfly has told me that he called the post office and told them to stop shipment of the bat. I just called my post...
  5. D

Bats were shipped... And i'm still GTG!
  6. D

For Trade 26 og cnt+

What other bats would you consider?
  7. D

For Trade OG EXTENDED 28oz

How about a 26oz scn3?
  8. D

LTB NIW 26oz SRV3

The storefront is sold out and I'm looking for one... Looking to buy a NIW 26oz Easton Synergy Speed SRV3 - maybe even 2! Please send me a PM if you have one for sale or trade.
  9. D

For Sale 30 oz OG Extended/ NIW 28.5 mutjha

Price or any trades for the one on top?
  10. D

GTG hrcentury21 is GTG

Did a trade with hrcentury21 and everything went smoothly GTG bro here
  11. D

For Sale NIW 33/25 Demarini Phenix

back up top
  12. D

For Sale NIW 33/25 Demarini Phenix

As the title says I have a NIW 33/25 Phenix for sale... Price is $290 shipped... (missing the original grip & no receipt)