Recent content by dlittle6

1. D

ASA league question for all

they do not provide the balls. they only allow us to use WORTH. we can not hit a dudley thunder heat or evil. has to be made by worth and has to be .52 .300 their reason is that is an official ASA rule is why they are doing it.
  2. D

ASA league question for all

Our league in Norman, OK only allows us to hit worth .52/300 they say this is a standard Asa rule. But I don't see it anywhere! So, please tell me ht you all hit in your Asa league and where. I mean seriously worth only!! No evil, Dudley etc.. Thanks guys!
  3. D

Best Worth ASA Ball?

norman OK you can ONLY use worth!
  4. D

Miken recoil reciept from ******.....

I ordered I miken recoil earlier this year and just noticed the reciept says miken recoil 250 Asa-orange. But it's red, anyone else have this??
  5. D

For Sale Miken recoil Asa maxload 27 oz

It's the one i had that i thought was stolen. It was a little heavy for me anyways. I like the feel of the 26 better. I'll post pics when I get home. I'm on my iPhone now. I can email some
  6. D

GTG leoingle is GTG!!

Shipped my bat the very next day and had it within 2. It was exactly as I expected.
  7. D

For Sale Miken recoil Asa maxload 27 oz

I'm selling this bat only because my team mates pulled a prank on me and I thought i got my bat bag stolen. So I was so mad I bought the exact same bat off of someone on here the next day. So I'm just selling one. It's a hot bat and just starting to break in with about 200 hits on it. Our team...
  8. D

For Sale yellow thunder advances

do you still have them??
  9. D

hey anychance you can pick up some of the dudley balls for me?? ill pay you for it. let me...

hey anychance you can pick up some of the dudley balls for me?? ill pay you for it. let me know. my number is 405-550-9902 thanks!!