Doce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No Bother, Thanks for the interest in our product. I can do the Bag for $55 plus freight. Happy New Year
    Hey bro sorry to bug you. I am in the market for a used elite roller bag, and the guys on the board say to hit you up.
    Doce, im new to the site and learning my way around, just wondering if you got any pants instock?

thanks
    daniel
    whats up bud. can I get a price check on a worht liberty glove I cant seem to find one anywhere. 12.75 Libtery H-Web Black and white. Thanks
    hey whats going on my name is tim i was looking for some elite shorts (the microfiber ones) looking for two pair, a pair of white ones in a Large and a pair of black ones in a large. didnt know if i was sent to the right place below is the message i got saying to talk to you
    pm doce he is the owners brother and is working out of the North Carolina warehouse. Tell him Rocky sent you the price is $15.00 plus shipping i think. They are really nice shorts i love my and i got alot of buddy's that has them also.
    I'm in North Carolina, but I heard they kicked ass, and will be doing it again Saturday.
    Bro are you fatmanbats on ebay they are an elite store on ebay just curious I just sent a best offer price on a bat
    Wondering if you had any white/burgandy in size 11?? Let me know and thanks....WU
    Thank you Mark. I'm glad you were 99% happy. LOL!!!!
    The situation is tough, but we will get thru it. When it's all said and done people will see the way it all came down. Thanks again for the opportunity to make things right. Look forward to your call.
    Good to see you back online. Was a bit worried about your situation at *** with the ongoing BULL ****. Too bad about the situation with JH......unreal. I wish you luck in straightening it out. You've been very good to us and we won't forget it.

Team was quite happy with the product. Shirts looked great and shoes seem to be comfortable. Bags are killer too! Pants are ok, but fit rather funny, not that I'm complaining.

I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow!

Once again, thanks! I'll be leaving some nice feedback for you here too....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…