Recent content by Dolphrundgren

1. D

Demarini Onyx

$50
  2. D

Demarini Onyx

I have a fairly clean Demarini Onyx for sale. Used a few times by teammates. Too light for me. No weight sticker but it scales right at 26oz with grip and knob cuff. Not sure how many hits as I'm not the original owner. These bats have a ton of pop. $65 PayPal gifted or pay the fees. Thanks...
  3. D

34/25 Demarini Onyx

I have a used Demarini Onyx. I believe it's a 25oz. There is no weight sticker but it scales right at 26oz with grip and knob cuff. I only used it a few times. Doesn't get used so has to go. Unknown hits as I am not the original owner. No rattles or cracks. Bat is super hot just too light for...
  4. D

For Sale/Trade 34/25 Demarini Onyx

Coming to Cali
  5. D

For Sale/Trade 28oz Demarini One.12

Id gift you $80 if your willing to ship first
  6. D

For Sale 27oz juggy with receipt $190 gifted

Bat is sold. Thanks for looking
  7. D

For Sale 27oz juggy with receipt $190 gifted

Less than 100 swings. Bat is very hot. 27oz on a scale with knob cuff and tennis grip. Don't see any webbing or cracks. Receipt from softball fans from May 20th. $190 gifted. No trades. Thanks for looking.
  8. D

For Sale Easton xl full composite baseball bat. 31-21 $100

I have an easton xl little league model #yb13x1. It is the 2013 model. 31-21. The bat is a no return. The bat has normal wear and tear. Nicks and scratches. No cracks. Just starting to break in. Very hot bat that my son put down for his mako. Personally I think the xl is hotter. $100 gifted...