Recent content by Dove#12

1. D

LTTF LTB or LTT for pink z2000+

:Looking for a 26oz. Would do a 2-1 maybe even 3-1. Or cash price
  2. D

Dove Pro Sports Coming Soon!!!

New uniform company coming soon!! We are offering quality uniforms at a fair price. We are in the process of putting together some sponsor teams at a discounted price to help get our name out! We are based out of NE Georgia. Kristopher Dove 706-498-1998 Johnathan Dove 706-246-5285 Feel...
  3. D

Dove Pro Sports Coming Soon!!!

New uniform company coming soon!! We are offering quality uniforms at a fair price. We are in the process of putting together some sponsor teams at a discounted price to help get our name out! We are based out of NE Georgia. Kristopher Dove 706-498-1998 Johnathan Dove 706-246-5285 Feel...
  4. D

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG MV1 Returnable

You still have this bat?
  5. D

What is screen printing?

Too much artwork and setup time for 10-15 shirts. I'd rather set up once for 100's to 1000's of shirts less money per shirt but more volume. All depends on your market.
  6. D

Black/pink jerseys.. anywhere

The Original Pink and Black!!
  7. D

What is screen printing?

Like I said we own a large screen printing company, but all my ball shirts are sublimated, unless we need emergency shirts that I will print up real quick. Sublimination is the way to go with jerseys because there is no limit to the colors for no extra charge. Screen printing charges per color...
  8. D

What is screen printing?

Screen Printing will not wash out or fade if done correctly. My family has been in the screen printing business for 20+ years. It takes alot of know how and expensive equipment to do the job right. Not every Tom **** and Harry with a $1000 dollars that think they can do it can do it correctly...
  9. D

Atlanta, GA SBF members!

I'm Northeast of Atl on on I-85, Up for hitting whenever but it may be a little drive. I can hit around exit 137 on 85. You can get on www.softballgeorgia.com and look for a team!
  10. D

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

Dove#12 is in
  11. D

north atlanta?

I'm northeast of atl on 85
  12. D

E Worlds....Disney....

Didn't G & K Properties win E. They played in ISA C this weekend!!
  13. D

E Worlds....Disney....

What is F1 on the bracket is that at Disney??
  14. D

D worlds

2 years ago we finished 11th I think. We didn't play as a team last year but several of us went and finished 7th with someone else I think!
  15. D

D worlds

Yeah we were bumped Nationally about a month ago! I guess they haven't updated the national site.