Recent content by Dr. K

1. D

OG Titanium

If anyone is really interested in Ti bat(s), today my buddy and I purchased a large quantity of mdse, which included two(2) Easton Ti bats. Both 34/30, brand new, with date codes D 5 and F 3. More Pics will be available on request. Asking $400 each or both for $750 PLUS shipping/insurance...
  2. D

Titanium Bat

Here are a couple of pictures..
  3. D

Titanium Bat

If anyone is really interested in the Ti bat(s), today my buddy and I purchased a large quantity of mdse, which included two(2) Easton Ti bats. Both 34/30, brand new, with date codes D 5 and F 3. Pics will be available on request. Asking $400 each or both for $750 PLUS shipping/insurance...
  4. D

Titanium Bat

Thanks!! From what I was told (2nd hand info), the Ti will be sold with an Easton banner and not part of a bat lot. I saw that one on Ebay. First thought was that is an insane asking price. I have no idea, but what do you think a ballpark "actual Value" would be?
  5. D

Titanium Bat

Thanks for the input. I guess alot depends on how the auction price goes. I saw one on Ebay but the price is crazy
  6. D

Titanium Bat

Is there any market for an OG Easton Ti bat? There is a local store that is closing soon and they have a few really old bats mounted on the wall for display. Everything goes up for bid in auction (general mdse. in lots) and was wondering if anyone would be interested (I am not. but maybe a...
  7. D

LTB Suncoast

Looking for Backlash F/P model 34 or 33 -10
  8. D

X Rocks....

Looking to buy quantity of 11" X-Rocks with USSSA stamp. Who has them??
  9. D

11" softballs

Looking to buy quantity of 11" X-Rocks with USSSA stamp. Who has them??
  10. D

LTB Metal bats

I have some used and NIW DeMarini DW, NIW Easton Tri Shells, a few different Anderson models
  11. D

Any chance...

Can you send me some pics please? Very interested if it's what I'm looking for
  12. D

Boombah Boss Compressor T3

Longshot, but does anyone still have a T3 ASA that they would be willing to part with??
  13. D

Any chance...

Have this posted on a few different boards. I know it's a long shot but my buddy is looking for this bat. Any chance someone has one of these laying around???? Boombah Boss Compressor T3 ASA model I believe it's a 2017 model.
  14. D

Looking for an oldie....

Any chance someone has one of these laying around???? Boombah Boss Compressor T3 ASA model I believe it's a 2017 model.
  15. D

PST alloy bats

Sold my last PST Search & Destroy last month. If you are not locked into a PST, I have about 40 aluminum bats in great shape, DeMarini, Easton, Anderson, TPS. PM me if interested.