2. DRKS1D3

2015 Mercy paint issue

Agreed....:biggthumpup:
  3. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Who's excited the season is close?
  4. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

That's what happened. My bad. I had no idea it was cut. Didn't hit any better than the other one I had when I had it. Funny about that fulk jake. Haha.
  5. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Maybe 3 years ago I had a few. Not by choice. One came from you if I'm not mistaken. Anyways. Who's hitting outside this weekend?
  6. DRKS1D3

Milw. Co. still finds ways to screw it up!

Only advantage for me is WM is closer. Wilson is a better park though for sure.
  7. DRKS1D3

Z4000 Durability

I have roughly 500 on my balanced dual stamp. Mostly hits with 52s but have a few cuts with classic m's as well. Only a few lines of webbing which I'm sure came from the harder balls. All in all the bat is awesome!
  8. DRKS1D3

Attn: S.E. Wisconsin

Die hards like us Chris seem to be a dying breed.
  9. DRKS1D3

z3000 vs. z4000

The USSSA bat will be better for Utrip and harder balls. The Dual stamp will be awesome in ASA and NSA play with the 52/300 and 52/275. Now when the discless dual stamp comes out I'd recommend that for all association play by far because the prototype killed every kind of ball. Especially...
  10. DRKS1D3

New Louisville Slugger Z4000 Lineup

Not true by any means. Much stiffer than last years bats and the dual stamp is awesome straight out of the wrapper with 52/300s.
  11. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Sent you a fb message matthews. I'm in for tomorrow. Gotta swing my new z4000.
  12. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Who is hitting Thursday? Travis and them?
  13. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

I may be in for some turkey day fun.
  14. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Sager those zombies are really good. Why are you parting ways with it? If I would have seen this earlier chris I would have played.
  15. DRKS1D3

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Yes. I'm alive.