Recent content by drtybrd

1. D

Glove Reccomendation - 3B/Hybrid

My hands are probably on the smaller size. That said, the 13" Miken appears to be more adjustable than the Vinci and Rawlings, thought they are 12.75. What a pickle! Just realized that Vinci is a LHT, and can't find a RHT, so that one is out.
  2. D

Glove Reccomendation - 3B/Hybrid

Hey all - I'm in the exact same boat as this guy. I'm 3 years into slow pitch now, and I've gravitated towards 3rd. I could see myself playing SS, 2B, or in the outfield if needed. Right now I have a cheap 14" glove and it's just too big for 3B, and it's a crap glove, so I'm ready to buy...
  3. D

Critique My swing

Lol this isn't feedback.
  4. D

New guy! Swing critique

:D Savage! I can take it. But I'd love to know why. Like, specifics. Other than the fact that this hit would have clearly gone directly at any right fielder, which wasn't the purpose of posting it. regardless, last game, after this video (and working on my swing ab it), I ended 3 for 4 with 4...
  5. D

New guy! Swing critique

Good tips guys. I'm going to work on that lower half! I video's like 20 swings, but when I clipped out this one, I lost the rest. Face palm.
  6. D

New guy! Swing critique

I did get it a bit off the end of the bat. I usually stand a bit closer to plate so that I can get it in the sweet spot and pull it down the line. I hear you on engaging the lower half more. I'll work on that.
  7. D

New guy! Swing critique

I was noticing the same thing when reviewing. Gotta get those hips moving!
  8. D

New guy! Swing critique

Hey all! New guy here. This is my second year playing co-ed slow pitch and I totally love it. I've been working on my swing, so thought I'd post here. I played baseball growing up so I've been trying to break some old baseball habits. I'm a switch hitter, but hit better for contact LH, and also...