Recent content by duaneleamer

1. duaneleamer

Swinging Bunt Team #3

Checking in... Howdy... no need to tell who I am as my name on the forum takes care of it... Looking forward to playing this weekend and meeting everyone.
  2. duaneleamer

2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Funny guy BJ...
  3. duaneleamer

2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Anyone need a player? Anyone in need of a player? I am a decent player... play outfield mostly, but would play infield if needed... just haven't been there in forever...
  4. duaneleamer

Whats your Favorite bat of all time?

Worth Supercell Carl Rose Can't exactly remember the year... early 90's... maybe 93-94... It was a silver supercell with some pinks and purples in it... killed the ball...
  5. duaneleamer

Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

Not much of a glove ho, but there is hope! Just got this in the mail today (Vinci PJV416 - 13.5"). Thanks Wrigley!: This is my current gamer (Worth Mayhem M140 - 14"):
  6. duaneleamer

GTG Wrigley GTG

Just bought a Vinci off Wrigley. A very smooth transaction, indeed. Two days from purchase to delivery! Glove was as advertised.
  7. duaneleamer

6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Registered Registered and paid up. Eagerly awaiting the end of April!
  8. duaneleamer

Any reviews on the Epic Turf?

Just got some Epics about a week ago... From the time I have spent wearing them around the house, I really like these turfs. These are the first turfs I have had since 8th grade, and we are not going to talk about how long ago that was...lol. They seem to be very light and the material is...
  9. duaneleamer

6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

It will be a long journey, but I will be there... Haven't missed one yet. Don't plan on it this year. And since I can walk to the fields, that makes it very nice.