Recent content by dubby_10

1. D

2015 blue worth ressy legit.

Looking to see if any niw or semi new ressy are available. Pm me please
  2. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

next year Solway with still be around here next year... despite every rumor in America we wont be.
  3. D

When is ISA winter nationals?

Fredom End of feb I think Dub. I think were going to try and go to myrtle beach.
  4. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Jack What do you expect me to do when you wheel your way in your wheelchair to the dugout? I cant have you running the bases like that. I gotta get you to the bench. You hit over .800. I think we had 4 guys over .800 Will is a blast. He punched that phone in the dugout I lost it. He takes it...
  5. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

teamplayer You were just going with your strength... lol dinger or a walk... Wasn't you that said the next pitch after a walk is the best to hit? I hope you had as much fun as we did having you. You made for a great dugout.
  6. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

jack day Tell the truth jack day... You carried us... upper player for life! Not a bad day for all those selfish swings you took ALL weekend.
  7. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

jack Mr. Day you might have the best bat flip in the state of NC.... lol
  8. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Nice weekend Jack! Glad I stuck around after our 3 team round robin to watch you put a whoopin on them boys!!!
  9. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Jack, I didn't realize you played cts and McNally! Sounds like there trying to see how you stack up and a possible bump. lol I don't like that either. Every other D team gets to play just 1 c team or none, and you have 2. I know you will never complain about it, but I will for you. lol It will...
  10. D

Z3k is junk!!!!

I have a 27 balanced z3 usssa with about 50 swings on it. 50-60 degree mixed balls. No sound change and not the first stress mark. I'm also the same guy that bought 3 different ri z2's and bust in 10 swings between the 3. lol I think its just the luck of the bat. Some suck and some are tanks.
  11. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Pretty good run Jack. Is that team from Alabama that everyone is blowing up pretty good? They even got Ramsey fired up a little bit.
  12. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

I agree Dub it will never happen with all the directors being on the same page. As far as the D teams stepping up and playing C here is my rant. I watched some D class game at the summit and its ridiculous watching the teams score 9-10 runs with 2 hr's and score 3 the rest of the game and...
  13. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Just don't smack me around jack! lol You have a valid point about the bat testing. Testing is a great effort and its not flawless, but I like it to myself. Bats have made the game not as fun and very dangerous. I don't think nobody is right are wrong in the matter.
  14. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

Ive seen more bats fail on the E teams than anyone. Ive tested many bats in 3different tourneys and I don't agree jack. consistency and defense separate teams. competing isn't good enough for people. They like the upper hand and want to go to a knife fight with a gun. I will always blame the...
  15. D

Tennessee Roll Call #5

You showing signs of a bully!!!! lol Is it the cold weather that makes you so angry at your friends? If we wasn't friends I would probably stay out of your sight. Went with Kristin yesterday and I have to tip my hat to mrs. jack day. She sure was hitting it good! Thanks for the props...