Recent content by dunham

1. D

Benefit ideas

Thanks Bro
  2. D

Benefit ideas

I will have to find out. I would think it would be on the company donating watch.. Maybe wrong!
  3. D

Benefit ideas

I just recently got off the phone with some people that will donate there inflatable bounce houses for the kids. Thought about charging $1/kid for the day!!
  4. D

Benefit ideas

I would like to start this thread by saying, I am not looking for donations or hand outs. I am looking for ideas and thoughts to make more money. July 21st I will be hosting the 1st annual Edie's Angels Memorial Tournament!! Edie lost her husband and 2 young children in the Joplin tornado...
  5. D

200 shirts

Where is the best place to find shirts for Benifit? I am in need of about 200, looking for best price and good quality. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  6. D

Duck Soup Tourny

I am playing in my first ever Duck Soup Tourny on Sat. Sounds like a good time to get hammered!!! Anyone else ever played in one?
  7. D

1 pitch tourny? Opinions please.

Guess I will just go with 1-1 count 1hr time limit.. Run Rule in effect. Thanks for Opinions!!
  8. D

1 pitch tourny? Opinions please.

I am thinking about throwing a benifit tourney. I would like to get 12-15 teams. So thinking about making a 1 pitch tourny!! Either you hit or you walk. Need feedback!!!
  9. D

For Sale/Trade 1 dozen ASA 375/44 EVIL trade for TAs

PM SEnt, They are 12" correct?
  10. D

Team Names

Who Dats!!!!
  11. D

Newely Converted

Just got first use of my new Kendrick that I bought from Shaun47. It less than 150 hits on it and that thing is HOT!!! I batted 4 hole and went 6 for 8 with the 2 outs being scuds to 3 bag!!!! I was swinging a Demarini Juice, it was pretty hot, but I found my new love!!!
  12. D

GTG Shaun47 GTG

Quick delivery and transaction!!! Shaun47 is GTG!!!
  13. D

Kendrick

I have been swinging a 30oz Juice, so excited to see the diffrence!!
  14. D

Kendrick

Just bought a 30oz Kendrick SGR? Give me reviews!!
  15. D

I've got $115 in Paypal right know for the Kendrick!!! You ship!! Let me know if this is...

I've got $115 in Paypal right know for the Kendrick!!! You ship!! Let me know if this is unreasonable!!