Recent content by dunkky

1. dunkky

Senior bats

unreal.. people actually pay that much for a bat. i've seen its performance. it's hot JUST LIKE other senior bats. what's so stupid is that people with 250 power and bat speed want it too like that bat will make them a homerun hitter... don't fool yourself thinking only the rich dudes buy...
  2. dunkky

For Trade dc41 and fab4

anyone?? or senior bat. I also have arguably one of the best worth wicked senior one piece. black and green. IT's hot. I just got bored with it and it's half oz endload.
  3. dunkky

so any of you has ff2 10 or 11 inch?

27oz... i have the receipt so my goal is if not traded, Beak it before Oct and get 240. lol
  4. dunkky

thanks guys, yeah i am looking for one to trade. if anyone is interested. not buying no more bats, as you see I have plenty 220 bats. lol
  5. dunkky

the bat?
  6. dunkky

BP with my poptoss in June. Feels good throwing that 10 inch barrel!

felt solid swinging 10 inch barrel, but i feel like i hit another gear the other day which i didn't take any video of it. my swing is even better than this now. I'll take a video and post it soon.. meanwhile this is a footage of my bp about a month ago. Guys, if you really want to...
  7. dunkky

Green Pop Toss - My Setup & BP

Great work imminentDanger!! yeah 2 min proper cleanup once a while will do the job. I haven't had any issue with it or any PT i got for testing. piece of cake.. meanwhile, my hitting skill is in another level... Just never realize how easy it can be.. yet, took me so long to figure...
  8. dunkky

For Trade dc41 and fab4

dc41 27oz or fab4 26.5 or i also have red fab 4 from last year with receipt. it will expire this oct. I am looking for ff2 10inch or 11inch. Let me know.
  9. dunkky

DIY Softball shagger

sup bro, here you go, same idea except you need a bigger pvc.
  10. dunkky

An exciting 2 men ver. poptoss pitching machine. check out the videos!

I don't know the time-frame, but i doubt solo ver. will be released in spring.. it's already summer... lol they are working on it though. The current solo ver. is more than enough to be honest. And they solved the timing issue with the latest update. I personally had non of those issue...
  11. dunkky

absolutely. to be honest, my experience has been, you can really focus better when you do a solo. because you have time to think about after each swing. seriously. you have to check all the marks instead of hitting them blank minded 1. is weight shifting happening. 2. am i engaging my...
  12. dunkky

that is a very good question as i ask Pat a same question. I think there's pros and cons of each. i don't think you can go wrong either way. I had blue frame before.. and to be honest my experience wasn't that great with it in terms of consistency. poptoss is more versatile in someway...
  13. dunkky

hey bro, let me see if i can help you with this. who did you send email to? you can send to me. go to my website below and use that email so, it's purely rely on stronger spring and it's using its full potential for the power. there's no air value, there's no vacuum. they are all...
  14. dunkky

For Sale Fun Softball Bats

without a doubt. gtg all the way. only if i play asa, would love to put hands on that crusher.... just because unclemosk say so.. i have no idea about the bat lol
  15. dunkky

og solo ver. creates vaccuum as you do the push in loading. Although I didn't have any timer issue, a few reported to have some. This ver. is free from timer issue, cuz there's no timer... it's simple pull or push mechanism and leverage the full strength of spring so, yield more distance...