dunno's latest activity

• D
    dunno reacted to Rgates8's post in the thread 30 oz senior bat with Like Like.
    I swing them because when I don’t I’m a dead pull hitter and have taken out a couple 3rd base coaches in my day swinging 27oz as I...
  • D
    dunno reacted to ilyk2win's post in the thread 30 oz senior bat with Like Like.
    Been swinging heavy bats for 30+ years. Comfort is why I continue to swing them. IMO the Melee2 I have in 30oz does not feel heavier...
  • D
    I may receive on trade a 30 oz melee 2 bat. Why do guys swing this heavy a bat? Isn't most of the weight in the handle? Is there any...
  • D
    belt loops, polyester easy clean and durability, form fitting for the sport
  • D
    dunno replied to the thread Music and Weed......
    Haven't seen the weed during games and practice but there are probably edible affected players around. Don't care for the music even if...
  • D
    dunno replied to the thread Best BP Balls for Senior Bats?.
    Can I get a comment on the following please: Worth 12" BP Platinum Dot Extreme Batting Practice Slowpitch Softballs FOR BOTH USSSA AND...
  • D
    dunno replied to the thread Miken freak ssusa bats.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Seems to be the case with my older Worth Wicked one piece senior bats as well. They all swing...
  • D
    dunno reacted to BASH 21's post in the thread Miken freak ssusa bats with Like Like.
    They are decent bats but took a long time to get going. But even one they were broken in they still are behind the better bats out today.