Recent content by dunno

1. D

Return of the Evil Microcell

Evil sports.com is where we bought them from.
  2. D

we all chipped in and bought 3 dozen 3 months ago expecting consistency and performance but received an inferior product and an oh well, should buy our newest and greatest plus sarcasm....lol gtfoohb
  3. D

Sorry?
  4. D

Evilsportds.com Trump Stote DY 1222 Produced for BSN Inc Made in Vietnam MacGregor box.
  5. D

My current batch of BP rockets does not have the distance of those purchased a few years ago. The formula seems to have changed sadly.
  6. D

Hitting tips for opposite field hitting.

Looks ok now keep practicing reps and you will develop more power in your swing. Maybe a heavier bat for bp then out the park with your gamer.
  7. D

Swing analysis assistance

your follow through might develop more power if you finished your swing in a level batted circle and let go your right hand. 1 style point, ymmv lol
  8. D

Most durable senior bat

Onyx Johnny Johnson Two-Piece light blue handle and Easton Helmer 44 white 2 piece.
  9. D

Stuck at Catcher

Sounds familiar. If you make yourself valuable and consistently produce the mgr will put you where needed. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" lol
  10. D

Oldest hr hitter

Would be interested in knowing the distance to and heights of the fences. Around here some fields are lopsided as in short right or no fences so you hit the gap on turf and they don't even chase the ball lol.
  11. D

Bat Speed and Durability

You said your fairly new to the game. It can be addicting for some and others take it or leave it. If you get the bug, then you will probably improve and naturally will be looking for a hotter bat as your success may crave more distance and exit velocity. Should you get to that point ask a...
  12. D

Green Pop Toss - My Setup & BP

I will sell mine since found live pitch practice group. Pickup south left coast.
  13. D

Bat Speed and Durability

Those worth wickeds take a while to open up and have longevity don't know anyone that has broken one. IME, they seem limited in distance compared to adidas and old dudley lightnings. Maybe your comfort is 26 oz. If you get a chance to swing a 25.5 or 25 you might feel better speed and control...
  14. D

Bat Speed and Durability

IME, Depends on several factors. IMO, Don't let others use your bats Rotate your bats constantly @ 53mph, you likely won't break any bat ever I would be willing to bet your bats' sweet spots are not fully developed yet Reasoning is bought some senior bats from a retired player had been...
  15. D

Tee thread?

thought you were referencing the spinner balls from AD Star. Your Dudley bats are listed on every post lol. Asked because recently acquired used OG Dudley lightning 13" balanced, 2.0 13" EL, 2.0 12" El. all 26's and beginning to open up.