Recent content by Dynastysoftball

1. D

For Sale/Trade OG Z2000 and Freak PT12 Bal.

You still have the z2000 I'm interested if I can be here by Friday.
  2. D

For Sale Demarini Geezer

I have cash ready
  3. D

2017 Worth Connell

In all honesty its a hot ass bat took like 40-50 cuts to open up. I hit automatic missles with mine until like 200 hits. Cause now mine is completely dead. Just completely died. I wouldn't hit bp with only game hits. But mine was a first batch sooo idk. It was far betters than last years. Its...
  4. D

New legits problems???

Anybody have any problems with their 2017 legits?? I have a conelle has maybe 150 hits if that? But from swing 1 the bat was a beast hitting 375 foot bombs with ease easily one of the hottest bats ive swung. But now its a complete turd the ball does nothing when i swing hard so then i tried a...
  5. D

Mostlt grey and orange assault g4 2 piece Se

Ok cool thanks for the heads up i traded for dual z4000 didnt use it much. But im making the switch to combat
  6. D

Mostlt grey and orange assault g4 2 piece Se

Anybody ever swung this bat i know not many were made. But anybody know anything in it? I hafe one niw and dont know what i should do with it
  7. D

The Rogo 275 is straight fire

I got the new rogo niw for 32 dollars is it any good?
  8. D

Baby blue combat bat?

Ive been seeing a couple baby blue combat bats being used at differnt places and they seem like fire. One guy told me it was a derby girls im not sure what it was but seems legit. Thinking of buying one any help on what it could be?
  9. D

Need honest reviews on a easton flex usssa thinking of getting one.

Alright bud. Hows the reckoning swing?
  10. D

I actually won one i have any pick
  11. D

I need some reviews on this bat is it the real deal? Is it wort getting? Does it swing light. Is the endload crazy? Need a good review does it kill classic m's?
  12. D

Stuck on choosing a Vision vs future. Needs some reviews on both please!!

Need some help on choosing one im sure of the difference on any of the futures so anything helps and need some reviews on a vision also i have som xmas money sitting around so im debating
  13. D

For Sale/Trade sis 100h 26oz

Og z2000 balnced 27 oz
  14. D

"2016" 4 the Fallen - Shipped

The for the fallen is a fire stick!! Swung a friends last week. Its a little differnt that last years. It was ready to go on swing one. Failed comp after 10 hits. It got ch3cked after we hit the pitcher. Really good bat. Have a 26 feels a little light tho. Easy to control the ball with it...