EAJuggalo's latest activity

• EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo replied to the thread Mooch.
    Mooch is one of the top three pitchers in the game and has the best rules knowledge of any player I've ever come across. In games where...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo reacted to swingnmiss's post in the thread Interesting co-ed situation with Like Like.
    Wait.........I was misled.......... I thought the headline said, "Interesting".............
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo replied to the thread Interesting co-ed situation.
    Speaking Utrip National rules, the correct thing would be to take out the guy batting after the player that had to leave the game and...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo replied to the thread Minnesota Thread.
    How was the Opener? Damn glad I came to town the weekend before when it was nice.
  • EAJuggalo
    USSSA it's a live ball and play on. The only way it's a dead ball is if the umpire judges that the runner contacted the ball...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo replied to the thread ASA Ruling.
    No, by the book, the rule must be enforced. This is what a protest was made for. If the umpire refuses to apply the penalty, the...
  • EAJuggalo
    USSSA rule 8.5.K covers offense and 8.7.F covers defense and offense. You'll also need to know Rule 3, Blocked ball as both rules...
  • EAJuggalo
    I don't think the hops are any worse, the crazy hops I've seen with the .52s have all been on the second hop. I'd much rather deal with...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball with Like Like.
    We used C+ balls here in CO for like 10 years. Obviously there were some bad hops, but not more than any other ball. No one seemed to...
  • EAJuggalo
    To me the biggest issue is that we are still playing once the time limit runs out. My view is that it should have ended in a tie once...
  • EAJuggalo
    In USSSA if a live ball hits someone from the offensive team or their equipment not allowed to be on the field by rule, i.e. anyone...
  • EAJuggalo
    The fielder has an absolute right to field a batted ball. Anything else and it is the responsibility of the fielder to be out of the...
  • EAJuggalo
    Where do you live and who is the director? If I ask the question at the start of the tournament, "Anything not in these rules is...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo replied to the thread Minnesota Thread.
    I've got my first tournament in WI on Saturday. Playing from 8am until 10pm in Mauston, turf fields at least. Then I'll be making a...
  • EAJuggalo
    EAJuggalo reacted to eddieq's post in the thread Triple Play? with Like Like.
    That's unfortunate. Based solely on your description, that's three outs. Giving the ump the benefit of doubt, it's possible he...