east bay j
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. Do you know if the 2004 ANDERSON ROCKETECH (grayish) with is a one piece? I've found one but wanted to make sure it is approved for our league (single wall, non-composite, one piece). I've also found a 2000 Anderson Rockettech (black with red flames) and a Black and yellow Rockettech (not sure the year). The Anderson's look like their 2 piece bats or is that just a sleeve or something like that?
    Scotth36
    Scotth36
    Thanks. I saw a Anderson KSP online as well (used) for 99.00 delivered. I was able to get an Anderson Nanotek SPA online for $120 delievered. Hopefully will get a chance to swing it this weekend (if the rain ends).
    east bay j
    east bay j
    Those are 2 great bats that should last. The Nanotek has a very small sweet spot but when you connect with it ball-go-far. Out of curiosity, where did you find the SPA Nano?

Too bad you didn't join the forum a few years back. At one time I think I had 7 Nanoteks. Ended up selling all but 2 to all my teammates.
    Scotth36
    Scotth36
    mossman sent me a PM that he had one. so I picked it. I didn't buy the KSP yet cuz I wanted to see your thoughts on it.
    I'm new to the slowpitch. I just retired from baseball, played ball in the minors then played in mens league but retired in Oct. A guy I work with talked me into playing. I played a couple games about 15 yrs ago and used a Miken Freak so I bought it but No composite, only single wall, one piece, ASA approved. What is the best bat for this league? Can you suggest some good bats? EVIL BALL (Max Comp, 375, .44 COR)
    east bay j
    east bay j
    Hi Scott,
    The best one-piece singlewall ASA bat out there is the older (2011) Anderson Nanoteks SPA but this will be extremely hard to find. Anderson made 4 different Nanoteks but the SPA is the only singlewall ASA approved one.
    JJ
    east bay j
    east bay j
    In todays market, your best bet is an Easton Salvo Scandium SP15SVS. They did stop making these in 2017 but you should be able to find one for around $100 new. Easton replaced this bat with the Ronin ATAC Alloy which isn't nearly as good. Demarini Ultimate Weapon & Anderson Flex (2018+) are good choices as well
    JJ
    east bay j
    east bay j
    Not much choice in the one-piece singlewall market. If u can get the league to allow all ASA approved singlewall bats then pick-up a Demarini Steel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…