easykid15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro i sent an order for 5 grips and have not heard back from you are you still in buisness let me know??
    Wondered if u got my last couple pms about scale.....sent paypal on 8th and still haven't received any confirmation or scale....just wanta know if its been sent or not
    Hey bro check your PM's this is over the Boombah bat bag. I sent the PP on 8/30 and you have not returned PM's. If the bag was sold need a refund.
    EDIT: Thanks for refunding my money. I wish the product had arrived but I appreciate you making it right. I'll certainly order from you again in the future.

So I've been very patient, I've written the website, tried contacting you here on SBF multiple times and now 3 full weeks later I still don't have my order and haven't heard back from you? What gives man? I'll give you another couple days to at least respond and then I've got to go Buyer Beware. Let's get this figured out.
    Money has been sent, I put address and order description(grip designs/colors) in the message box on PayPal. $3 for 1st, 2.50 for ones there after and .25 shipping for each tape= 4 qty/$1. Sent this message again cause I wasnt sure if it went through. Thank You Sir.
    Hello. I was wondering if I could get some possible color combinations and pictures for bat grips to be put on the following bats:
    Demarini Creature
    Combat RB 98 AntiVirus
    Demarini J2 Flyswatter
    Easton Stealth Speed XL
    I'd appreciate any info you could get me, really interested in some new grips. I understand if it takes some time.
    i sent the money to pay pal a little while ago, i will look for the wraps i assume later in the week? or first of next
    I found it. I ordered two grips the other day. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks my friend.
    Hey my friend, I here you are the one to talk to about grips. Anyway you can send me a picture of what they look like and how much they are and colors. Thanks
    paypal sent on October 1st for two grips...gray camo....orange camo. Can you let me know if you received the paypal and if the grips have shipped?
    got the grips today they look good will be showing them off tonight... probably be back to order more...thanks again.. left GTG feedback as well
    Hey im in need of a couple wraps. (1-gray camo, 1-Blue camo) Do you sell the knob Cuffs too? How much for these and shipping to 43536. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…