Recent content by EdMac87

1. E

For Sale 2016 DC41, 2017 DC41

That woulda made them look better but alas, they’ve only wiped down with a wet rag a week ago to get the dust off.
  2. E

Bats are SOLD!
  3. E

I have a 2016 DC41 34/28 and a 2017 DC41 34/27 for sale. Both are over a year old, no receipt or barcode. No cracks or rattles. Many cuts but count unknown. Normal field use. $85 each or both for $155. I prefer Zelle for payment.
  4. E

Under Armour Flawless

https://www.softballfans.com/under-armour-flawless-fielding-glove-11-75-uafgfl-1175mt-1.html That’s the glove I want more information about as to how it would compare to say this Rawlings... https://www.softballfans.com/rawlings-pro-preferred-fielding-glove-11-5-pros204-4c.html
  5. E

Under Armour Flawless

Does anyone have any experience with the Under Armour Flawless line of gloves? I'm curious how they compare to the Rawlings Pro Preffered specifically as I love the Kip with Pittards hand stall.
  6. E

Kris Bryant's new outfield glove

So today for the first time I see Bryant using what is probably just a camel Trout. What are the odds Rawlings sell this? I'm a sucker for camel gloves.
  7. E

For Sale Rawlings May RGGC

That’s something I’m interested in knowing as well since I’ve never had a mesh glove.
  8. E

For Sale Rawlings May RGGC

That's a sweet looking glove to me!
  9. E

Aurora, Il

Anyone around Aurora, Il looking for a team? Need a couple guys for a Thursday night ASA league. Double headers, unlimited arc.
  10. E

Freak Primo

Is a full ounce EL in a 12" no good?
  11. E

How many of you guys play unlimited arch?

That's all I play and pitch. I've never done a limited arc or u trip league
  12. E

LTB Wilson A2000 XLC

Top of glove
  13. E

LTB Wilson A2000 XLC

I am looking for this specific Wilson A2000 XLC. Year in unknown, think around 1995-97. Let me know if you have one!
  14. E

For Sale Mizuno 2GW28307 (JAPAN/CHINA Market) Mod Trap Ichiro RED KIP LHT

If only this were RHT, this is beautiful