Recent content by edvedsfb

1. edvedsfb

For Trade Rawlings PRO303-6JBT

Nice glove. Wish I had something you wanted but the only 12.25 I have is a Mizuno GGE70. If you decide to sell let me know...
  2. edvedsfb

Difference in Mizuno Glove Series

Global Elites are very good quality gloves, I have the GGE70. I also own a Classic Pro which I love and the MVP SE softball 13in. Of those mentioned in the OP the MVP is as low as I would go. They may not go all the way up to 14 but the quality is okay for what they can be had for. I like my...
  3. edvedsfb

Mizuno GMVP 13 inch from SBF Store

I recently bought the 13in Mizuno MVP Prime SE for $90 on amazon. The colors are out there but the glove isn't terrible for what I paid. Way better than the Rawlings and Wilson lines at that price point. Observations: The lace is okay, stiff and a little cheap feeling but not awful. Plays...
  4. edvedsfb

Favorite glove ever

My favorite was probably the Louisville Slugger FL1202C55 that I sold on here. I regret selling it just about everyday. I also really like the a2000 EL3 and my current gamer, a Mizuno Classic web swapped to a single post.
  5. edvedsfb

For Sale/Trade Wilson,Rawlings,Easton

I'll take the Easton, PM sent.
  6. edvedsfb

glove recommendations

I had a 302 fastback in Oxblood several years back. If you can find one that would be a good glove for her, especially since the hand stall is on the smaller side of average. The Mizuno GGE70 would be okay, they can be had for $150 but will play between 12.25 and 12.5, not the 12.75 that is...
  7. edvedsfb

2016 Last AB Thread

Two run single down the 3rd base line.
  8. edvedsfb

Need Help Picking a SB Glove

I like the Mizuno GGE70 for infield. Mine measures just a hair longer than 12.25 but the pocket is massively deep. Also, because of the softer leather with the global elite the ball will never flop out once the pocket softens a bit. The options for outfield are pretty unlimited. Any H web...
  9. edvedsfb

Guide me through the marketing BS please - 3 gloves to compare

LS Pro Flare on Prime for $109 (12.75H, 13Trap), Mizuno MVP series also on Prime $89 (13H), Easton Core only $50 (12.75H) all of these are better leather than whats listed and aren't terribly more expensive if not cheaper than the gloves you're looking at. The Easton core is especially enticing...
  10. edvedsfb

Softball Specific LS Pro Flare 13.5

Sorry guys, I didn't get any immediate feedback but I wanted to list it before the weekend so the glove is already gone. It was the mocha/camel model. Sold for $150, which was about the average based on what others have sold them for.
  11. edvedsfb

For Sale LS Pro Flare 13.5

GLOVE SOLD FOR ASKING
  12. edvedsfb

For Sale LS Pro Flare 13.5

Selling my Softball Specific LS Pro Flare 13.5. Glove has been used sparingly, still very stiff. Based on what these have sold for recently seems fair to start the price at $150 SOLD. For best results send me a convo.
  13. edvedsfb

Softball Specific LS Pro Flare 13.5

Is there still a market for these? I'm thinking about letting mine go. It's seen maybe one game and a good amount of mallet work. Are these still sought after and how much would one in good/minty condition go for? I know it would be easier with pics I just don't have any right now.
  14. edvedsfb

any mizuno 12.5 mvp glove reviews

I've heard a lot of good things about the MVP series but beyond just handling them I don't have much personal experience. Everyone i've talked to though seems to think they're a really good value.
  15. edvedsfb

Recommendations for new glove? Please help!

Pretty sure its the JD Drew model.