Recent content by Eeyore

1. Eeyore

What Happened To The Nihilist?

The only lawsuit I heard was with Louisville Slugger USA tech (he claimed it was happening, but he has made tons of claims). Seems Demarini is focused on Utrip at the moment.
  2. Eeyore

LTB Demarini Balanced Nautalai - 27 oz

Like title says, looking for the balanced white nautalai. Thanks in advance
  3. Eeyore

LTB Anarchy one piece bats

I have a 26 oz Unite if interested in that
  4. Eeyore

LTB 26.5 Easton Plague or Wild Fireflex

Only looking for one of the 2 bats in the title. Have PayPal ready. Pm me
  5. Eeyore

Blatant cheating (illegal bat)

Well I’ll say 90% of umps wouldn’t know any better. We played a rec coed Asa tournament this last weekend and one team was using a Utrip DC41. Our catcher noticed it and they acted like they had no idea it wasn’t allowed. I guess they used it their first three games and the umps said nothing...
  6. Eeyore

Dam it!

The problem is she only has to reach three areas (Detroit, Lansing & Grand Rapids) and they are usually always voting Democrat. That is most of our state’s population. Screws the rest of the state.
  7. Eeyore

Dam it!

Someone I played with when I lived in Midland said they started clean up at Red Coats the other day. So you should be good in a couple weeks, hopefully.
  8. Eeyore

Grand Rapids MI area softball

Mostly ASA and a few places are NSA. Depends on where you play. Most city leagues are ASA. Shots on the River is NSA. I have not seen any trip nearby. Hope that helps
  9. Eeyore

For Sale/Trade Jerseys & Hoodies

Kozi Jersey (13 and Kozi on back) - 2XL USA Jersey (0 and Eeyore on back) - XL BCB Softball (13) - 2XL Easton Blue Hoody (31 and Avila on back) - 3XL Easton Red Hoody (31 and Avila on back) - 3XL All pants and hoodies are $15 each. When bought together will give discounts. Have another post...
  10. Eeyore

For Sale/Trade Pants & Jerseys

White Boombah Pants (Gold & Bronze Trim) - 36 waist Gray Boombah Pants (Orange & Brown Trim) - 36 waist Gray Boombah Pants (Red & Black Trim) - 34 waist Gray Boombah Pants (Gold & Bronze Trim - 36 waist Blue Tyja Pants - 36 waist Decker's Jersey (13) - 2XL Lorenz Jersey (13) - 3XL Combat Guilty...
  11. Eeyore

LTB Easton ASA 26 oz

Looking for mainly Stealths. SSR2, SSR4 or B3 are top of list. Have PayPal ready
  12. Eeyore

LTB who is selling Omega 2 phenix 27.5?

If you want to go down to a 26.5, I’ve got one available.
  13. Eeyore

Misprinted ASA Stamps on bats...

Wasn’t there a batch of Demarini VX2s that were blem dual stamped? I remember people spending big money on them.
  14. Eeyore

LTB 26 or 26.5 Mizuno Blackout

Have PayPal ready, thanks in advance.
  15. Eeyore

Post your teams

Full PPR - 6 pt QB TDS - 8th pick - Start 3WR QB - Newton RB - Carson D Henry Michel Drake D Thompson Penny WR - Julio M Thomas R Woods C Godwin Robby Anderson Anthony Miller TE - Henry K - Butker D - Chargers