ENVY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, sorry just saw this message in my profile. I actually just started using the white steel a few weeks ago in practice and games as my other league doesn't allow it. Seems to have loosened up a bit. Just hit two 300' 3-run bombs last monday and I'm only 5'10" 165 so I must say I'm loving it. Thanks again. Greg
    Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have them send you a pm. Oh and if the bat comes in by Monday let me know.
    What bat were you Looking for? Trade or buy? And what are you willing to pay/trade for to get it? I am off the next couple days so I can help keep an eye out for one.
    I saw that, but they will flutter when they run across tebow and the boys.
    Cool man. At least it is on the way. That is all that matters to me. LOL Did you ever find out where he was shipping it from? Oh and did you ever find that bat you where looking for? What was it again? And are you trying to trade for it? The reason I am asking is I will keep an eye out for one as I am off for the next couple days.
    softballfury3 sent me a pm that he had one. Any luck on selling the bats yet? Supposed to rain tonite. Call this # for rainout info (803) 356-9095
    Cool deal. I will get you the bats asap. If possible I would like to get one that is around the same condition as well. Around 200 to 300 cuts. Just got the Freak98 beginning of fall it has about 200 hits. The demarini white steel has about 200 to 300 cuts got it last fall.2 for 1.super freak 26 to 27oz for the two. Our game is 8:30 tonite. I can't remember if you said you could make 8:30 and 9:30 or just 9:30. Let me know.
    Hey man I am looking to trade 2 of my bats for one. Got a demarini white steel 28oz and a miken freak 98 looking for a super freak 26 or 27oz pm me if you can know anybody willing to trade.
    this year we have been playing mostly E but D in ASA we won SC USSSA state, a USSSA NIT, 5th in SSAA Winterworld in Savannah, 3rd in another winterworld, and 5th last weekend in a very strong ISA National. I think we have won a total of 6 tourneys this year.
    what position do you play we may be looking for an OF we play a 5 man so we have to have great OFs will you be in Rock Hill at the USSSA National this weekend
    Appreciate you coming out last night. Next week do you mind playin catcher? And also you mentioned you could get some other guys to come out? I may have a spot for a DH that same night if you know someone who has some good pop. I can let you know by Tuesday.
    I play some with CODE RED form around the Bragg area in NC. I guess you could say I am a fill in for them.
    No I am not from NC. Play in NC. drunken_munkey has a team in SC. He has 12 guys that normally show up. I havent gotten to play a tourney with them yet but I am kind of like a fill in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…