2. E

What is your favorite bat of all time?

Original Extended.
  3. E

2016 Aftermath USA

Thanks!
  4. E

2016 Aftermath USA

I’ve had this bats for years and haven’t used it much since I play mostly Senior ball. Will this bat web up over time? I’ve hit it quite a bit with 52/300 balls and no webbing at all on it. Thanks.
  5. E

2021 ASA Krecher Thoughts

I have the balanced too. Did yours ever get any webbing on the barrel? Mine never has.
  6. E

Best Senior bat ever produced?

In about 1994 I was 37 and had pitched for years. I was still quick and had never been hit with a ball. We were playing a night game at a tournament with not so great lights. A guy hit a ball off my shin that I’ve still never seen. Lol. I’ll vouch for that bats hotness. I still pitch and that’s...
  7. E

2019 Worth EST AS Balanced

Long barrel.
  8. E

I honestly don't know what that has to do with my question. My question was if the bat might get hotter with more break in. It's the first nonlinear bat I've bought and was just seeking opinions from those with more experience with them.
  9. E

I've had this bat for quite a while and hit at least 400 balls (52/300) off a tee with it and its reached a point that it just doesn't seem to be getting any hotter. Will it eventually get better? Anyone had experience with this bat? Thanks.
  10. E

Plate and Mat?

I play in senior league and coed at the same park. The senior league uses the plate and mat, the coed league doesn’t. Our umps are so bad I wish they’d go to the mat and plate for all the divisions. If I was umpiring I’d love the mat and plate.
  11. E

Senior bat for 52/.275 ball

We've used these balls for senior league here in east Texas for years. They are not affected much by heat. In my experience senior bats probably hit them 15-20 feet further that ASA/USA or USSSA bats. The bats don't make as much difference with these balls as with the 44/375 balls. We still...
  12. E

Official 2020 Last AB Thread

Single to Left center.
  13. E

ASA vs USSSA va DUAL STAMPED BATS??

Seriously? I've played both a lot and there are good and bad players in both. I play USA now because it's the only league within an hour of my house. I honestly have never thought while playing USSSA that wow...these guys are better than USA players.
  14. E

Easton B 4

I’m 63 and I can already hit 280 regularly with it and I can tell it’s definitely no where near broken in. Lol
  15. E

Easton B 4

Thanks everyone. Seems like the consensus is that if I hit it thousand times with hard balls it may or may not be as good as my extended. Lol I figured it would take a while because it’s the same IMX fiber as the Extended.