EvilE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry bud but didnt pick up the catty tonight, between the fact it's playoffs and we were down most of the game i stuck with the trusty juggy.
    your bat taste isnt too bad either. I just picked up a catty2 today... heard some good things about it and was real cheap so worth a try for me.
    M
    that is hilarious...i need to get one of those sticks your selling haha
    Hey man, got the stick today. It is awesome. It feels pretty solid. Can't wait for the bp!
    Thanks for the knob-cuff! I put some g-n-r lites on a couple of my other bats and wanted to try these out too!

Thanks man!
    You're good people. The Habs logo could go but then again, no logo should be covering that fine specimen in your avatar.
    EVILE saw you had a rd28 possible trade on another post? got a 26oz 08reaper good shape send email for pics.
    brah, i love my Schutt + but i wanna to ask you something.. are you comfortable hitting with OG tape on it OR other tape? im just curious.
    If it was JapCat, I would not be moving it. It is a regular UTrip Catty but I know you are a huge fan. Looking for 27oz or lighter UTrip. The catty swings heavy to me.
    Looking to trade my 27oz UTrip Catty, thought I would run it by you before I accept any trade.
    Yo brah...during my co-ed league night today...

my Schutt + smoked .44/375 !!!! two players in opponent team asked me if they want to buy mine. i was like, "hell no". i told them, "no, this is my baby", then my girlfriend said to me, "excuse me?" LOL. damn.

thanks, brah for this GREAT underrated bat, yo!
    I gotta Go pickup my kid.... then run some errands.... LMK what is up with the Glasses... I will take them... No question.... Drop them in the mail Grayson Sheridan 1191 front st Lahaina HI 96761 and PM me with your PP addy and I will make payment immediately upon getting back on and receiving it....
    hey i have a 08 reaper usssa 26oz reaper and $30 lmk for the albin or lmk best price you can do for sale
    No thanks Cbomb. I am not impressed with MV-1's at all. I was glad to get rid of it. No way it hits as good as my Jap Catty or RD28 1.20
    Bro, I just wanted to tell you...You Need To Hit another MV1 and see if you feel the same way as you did when you wrote that ****ty review!!!! Once ur knee is better I'll let you hit mine, just so u fit in with the rest of the SBF world when they say it's one of the best bats ever made for Utrip! Then you can update the review :) And Cowboys suck!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…