fallsparky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are looking for a player or 2 we are from nc and we played y'all in Lexington this year if u know any looking lmk
    hey dude i wasnt short any players just had a extra player show up that i didnt plan on coming drove 5hrs so i played him some i had 11 reg an 1 extra
    next time you guys are short call me up dam its not like i batted 2nd to last in avg i was 2nd overall lol plus i did great in the outfield
    we are off this weekend unless we play in rain filled burlington first leg of directors cup nsa tourney we have a NIT nextweekend an beach the following weekend then chacne crawford we really stunk it up this weekend did u c us also we was missing ss,an left,an 3baseman whats ur number ryan cell
    He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from and why arent you guys playing in the dudley great tourney.
    na i sold it for 200 the other day sorry only thing i got left is the mutant, looking for a utrip bat
    i dont have a red and yellow that is the jeff hall model and ya its asa, mine is black and yellow iam adding pics now on my page
    we took this weekend off i have 3 baseketball coaches on my team who in the conference tourney games an also it aint that many teams there anyway from what i was told we are real strong team now i will see yall around
    I cant beleive you guys are not going to the Final Four that is like the Daytona of Softball, Good Luck in South Carolina i know another guy that could really help you with a big stick in the line up, Him and Brackett are good players they both work xtremely hard on their games.
    oh dam i figured you guys would be there well good luck keep me in mind if you guys need a player
    Yeah i think we are playing mostly, NSA, Usssa, And little ssaa but it should be fun looking forward to it, ready to start playing ball. Tell all the guys it was my pleasure and good luck this year.
    Thats good man, i am glad you got it flowing before the real season comes in, yaw playing alot of NSA this year?
    Whats going on man thanks for letting me get some swings in, in peters creek a few weeks back, take it easy if you need anything give me a hollar Ryan
    Hi,

If you buy those black boombahs from that board fella, will you use all of them for your team? If not, I am interested in a pair or 2 size 32.

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…