1. F

For Sale Replica Oakleys

$$ has been sent
  2. F

For Sale Replica Oakleys

Waiting for paypal address
  3. F

For Sale/Trade OG Easton Synergy Extended

My Bad!! I have to apologize for the price fellas. I was going by what people had told me and me being in a hurry didn't really research it. Anyhow after doing a little research checking around the price is 325 shipped. Again my bad fellas!!
  4. F

For Sale/Trade OG Easton Synergy Extended

Looking to sell my 34/28 Extended. I bought a couple of new bats and its time to let go of others. It was mainly just put in and pulled out of my bag never really swung it last season. Easton Synergy Extended 28oz-No cracks, webbing, end cap seperation, etc. This bat is solid. It does have...
  5. F

Broken Bat??

I had no receipt I sold it to him without a reciept. basically it was just sitting in my closet so I sold it along with 5 other bats
  6. F

30oz ASA bats

i got a 30oz 2nd batch juggy if your interested pm me your email and I will send you some pics.
  7. F

Broken Bat??

So I am trying to be fair here. About 2weeks ago I sold a bat to a board brother. It was a Worth PST Xtra. I sold it to him for a very low price. The bat was used but in really good shape and very solid. I wish I could post the pics of the bat. I think it only had 1 ball mark on it otherwise...
  8. F

GTG Murda7

Good to go very good communication and quick payment
  9. F

GTG Nighthawk55 is GTG

hope you enjoy the bat. Very fast payment would deal again
  10. F

hey I am somewhat new to. I just sold my ultra 2s how do I check feed back??

hey I am somewhat new to. I just sold my ultra 2s how do I check feed back??
  11. F

For Sale/Trade Cleaning Out Bat Cave

Update Ultra 2s are sold..
  12. F

For Sale/Trade Cleaning Out Bat Cave

I have way too many bats sitting in my closet. I am selling used bats Demarini Juggernaut 28oz 250-300 swings $175 Demarini Juggernaut 30oz 50 or less swings $200 Worth PST Xtra XPSTX 28oz(Black Handle Gold Barrel) around 600 Swings. $170 (awesome bat for both cold and warm weather+really...