Recent content by figuringitout

1. figuringitout

Best of the 2016 Easton Bomb Squad bats ??????

I was wondering this too. For $99 I would pick one up. Bunch of models too..... Who has some info on these?
  2. figuringitout

That bat is long gone, years ago.

That bat is long gone, years ago.
  3. figuringitout

I will take the 26 oz OG Titan if you can ship it for $75, paypal ready, let me know, thanks!

I will take the 26 oz OG Titan if you can ship it for $75, paypal ready, let me know, thanks!
  4. figuringitout

For Sale Several Bats

$75 shipped for the old stamp TITAN? Paypal ready.
  5. figuringitout

NEW 2016 Boombah Dually bat

Great info, I know that I will be dropping an oz to offset the endload on the dually. What about throwing the '14 in the mix too. NIW they are dirt cheap.
  6. figuringitout

If you had to pick one of those as your gamer. Buying new today, which one are you taking?
  7. figuringitout

I just "chatted" with them online. They said it is an "inventory issue". I asked if it was a performance issue and they just said inventory. They were not able to supply a date either. Just a "sorry for the inconvenience"
  8. figuringitout

How much endload we talking about with the Dually? I usually swing 27oz balanced and then drop to a 26 if the endload is significant.
  9. figuringitout

For Sale 27oz RED PORTENT - ASA

price drop bump
  10. figuringitout

Not at this point, but thanks.
  11. figuringitout

**SOLD** Got it used, put maybe 100 hits on it myself. Sounds like a shotgun. Returnable, No receipt. Light webbing, I tried to catch it in the pics but wasn't very successful. Endcap is tight. No issues just it doesn't get any love in my bag. Red knob cuff included. PP as gift or add fees...
  12. figuringitout

LTB Jersey Patches?

Hey everyone, we lost a local member of our softball community and want to show respects by adding a patch our jerseys. They are dri-fit jerseys. Looking for someone who can make or point me in the right direction. Nothing fancy, just a softball patch with a name in it. Potentially iron-on...
  13. figuringitout

2015 Last At Bat Thread

Oppo shot to the fence, turned around the right fielder a few times (had some English on it and some wind helping too). My team thought it was gone off the bat which would have been a DBO, put it luckily it hit fence, I walked in with a double. We lost and got bounced outta the tourney.
  14. figuringitout

Not a masher with limited BP time, quick bat break in

I use derby balls, a tee and a net in my garage to do this. Works like a charm. Sound changes at about 50 swing mark and again at 100 swings. I only swing at about 75%. Then I BP some with 52/300 to get a good feel for distance and feedback.