FineNumber9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok lets take it to Victoria`s Secret. We can try to convince the workers to try stuff on for us. yea i never seen you play first but your stance is still distracting.
    i dont play this weekend..my baseball team has a game on saturday..next weekend i'll be in sac on sat.!!
    Your`re hot. Welcome to the board. Im here if you need me. Or maybe i may need you. You looked coached.
    i bet someone slept well after 8 games in a row. Its mostly ASA around here for league...creeks is 30 min away, but i dont wanna drive that during the week. Not to mention, some of the games start at 10pm. screw that!
    i had a brand new 08 extended that i put 30 hits on and it cracked...my replacement was my flex and i love it!! I love playing USSSA...on of my tournie teams played last sunday in auburn and we played 8 games in a row...nonstop...then monday night i had ASA double header league and MAN did that throw me off...i prefer USSSA but there are no leagues for that down here.
    i have an extended that i may start swinging, rotate that and the rush. i just started playing nsa/utrip this year, so im using a few diff bats. i should just pick one and stick with it. Too many damn bats!!
    nice!! ASA I swing my Synergy Flex, 26 oz, and USSSA i have my 27.5 oz Jeff Hall Worth Titan, which i use most, and i have my 27 oz Brett Helmer Synergy plus...i'm a bigger fan of the Titan for UTrip...i get my best hits with that one
    yeah. forget the cheater bats. i only swing my bats because i know that nothing is done to them...i think its pretty low, especially in co-ed, to swing cheater bats...but i guess if that makes them feel like a better ball player...then go for it...i love the supplied bat tournies because then you can tell what guys can actually hit
    Short and third are pretty tough in softball cuz youre so close...and made even worse with all the cheater bats.
    i've had shortstops get made at me because i blew it right past them so they decide to go oppo to try and blow me up. i have taken my share of bad hops, thats for sure. i give props to those that play short and third because i don't think i could ever play it
    sweet...you wont catch my ****...i'll tell u that much. (i dont go oppo.) lol gotta play safe, u never know when a bad hop is gonna get ya.
    yessir i do. i play first base...even when i have played mens. i get crap because i'm no taller than 5'3"...but i tell you what, i have snapped off some of the biggest guys that have tried to hit it at me...i wear a mouthguard when i play...have to be safe. on one of my double header leagues i play in, i play outfield with the guys...either left or right center (we have a lazy lady that plays first)
    im afraid to play co-ed...dunno what it is, maybe hitting at women? I guess its different in tournys cuz im use to seeing so-so women in league ball. i play outfield...name is erik. I take it you play infield?
    you're welcome :) i play co-ed, have been asked to play womens and i've played a few mens tournaments...not many though. what position do you play?
    thank you! good luck to you too!! do you play mens or co-ed? i'm playing in tracy on the 8th i think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…