Recent content by Firejunkie

1. Firejunkie

Combat Coaches Choice Backpack Rip

I bought 16 of these for my team under the sponsor package. All were the navy bags. With it 2 months 12 of the 16 were ripped in same spot. We only have one that hasnt ripped like that now.
  2. Firejunkie

updates

WOW! Never felt so happy and proud to be associated with a Company like and have a leader like Coop come out and explain things to his customers. This is awesome and I wish nothing but luck to the BEST bat company in the biz!
  3. Firejunkie

Compression Discs

I believe the Wanted usssa also. Mine is rattling inside
  4. Firejunkie

New Combat line...

We had poer hitters, poor hitters, pull hitters and poopoo hitters swing all 3. Used mix bag of balls kept in a truck in sub 30 degrees for days and never had bats fail that quick. DB usssa lasted 800+, 275 using .44 (not designed for) lasted 400+, Wanted usssa is up to 300-400 and not a mark.
  5. Firejunkie

Derby boys durability?

I did a review recently on the DB and the bat we used lasted about 1000-1200 cage swings. Used a mix of 44/400 and 52/275. Started tracking within 200 and cracks about 700. We kept using it until it was in 2 pieces. Great bat, and better durability than the avarice
  6. Firejunkie

Avarice input needed (Pic inside)

Swing away... BUT game swings only. Its ready to drop bombs
  7. Firejunkie

My Derby Boy Review

As I said in the review, this was my feedback based on a full year of swinging the avarice, combatant, spiked and pure. Everyone else may have a different outlook on the feel of the DB. The only constant may be the actual performance of the bat. This will take a little more time and field...
  8. Firejunkie

My Derby Boy Review

Be not afraid my friend. 2 guys over 6' 3", one is 275lbs along with a guy who is one of the hardest hitters in Louisville Ky took multiple swings with this thing and and it held up.
  9. Firejunkie

My Derby Boy Review

As part of the advisory staff I feel its only fair that we give input about the products we support. Since there isnt alot of reviews on the DB, I wanted to share my own with pictures. Enjoy DISCLAIMER: These are all cage sessions, no field testing as of yet. Therefore I can not speak for...
  10. Firejunkie

Derby Boys Question

hmmmm got me then
  11. Firejunkie

Derby Boys Question

read the fine print, betting it says "will ship when available" or something like that. Use caution
  12. Firejunkie

USSSA Derby just arrived

Derby Boy came in for me also. Other 2 are backordered. Im sure its because the other 2 may still be in production.
  13. Firejunkie

COMbat derby life advisory staff

Jason Robinson - Louisville, Ky Side note - Maybe when you create and update the list you could do it by states. That way if someone is in need of one of us they can look us up by state. Just a thought
  14. Firejunkie

Announcing a new model M2.."Combatant"

Navy and Lime would be great!
  15. Firejunkie

Announcing a new model M2.."Combatant"

You could also use one of the Derby Boy bat colors usssa yellow/black 275 navy/red asa orange/black