Recent content by fishandball

1. fishandball

Strike mats why are they not required?

Exactly. You'll only be able to ***** at the mat.
  2. fishandball

Evil Ballbreaker New Wake Up Bats!!!

Very nice.
  3. fishandball

$100

You should definitely be able to find a quality used composite for around $100-125. Miken 484, Wrath, Crush 2, Crush G3, etc. You can probably even get a new ASA Wrath for around $100-125.
  4. fishandball

The U-Trip Ball (52/275)

COR and Compression article: In slow pitch, ASA balls are typically .44 core and 375# compression, while USSSA balls are typically .47 core and 500# compression. Here is some related inforamtion from a site called batfoo.com: COR Coefficient Of Restitution (COR) represents how...
  5. fishandball

The U-Trip Ball (52/275)

I'm jealous. We just played in a USSSA tourney and we used a 42/275. I've never seen so many 6-3 games in my life.
  6. fishandball

Need some batting advice!

Although pitchers probably don't want to hear this (although it doesn't have to be in a game), I think going opposite field or up the middle can correct some problems you might be having. You have to stay with the pitch longer and direct the ball with your swing.
  7. fishandball

looking for all nr used mikens

Is there any other way that they mark a Miken to show that it is a warranty replacement other than the end cap?
  8. fishandball

26oz 09 syn+

I have a 27oz Synthesis that I might be looking to part with. It's a little to light and flexy for me. What else do you have? The 26oz is too light for me.