fishbone61
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to let you down...I will get ya when you least expect it :D

And you won't even know it's me, since I don't have a Maine area code :p
    Yeah...we were worried for the 3 seconds, then realized how much you'd like it...Haha :D
    Haha...very true...That was my next point...Maine only has 1, I'm sure VA has a few...lol
    Yea i will definatly give you a call tomorrow as long as the weather holds my number is 319-7892. give me a text tomorrow just to let me know if you are going tomorrow
    no i wasnt. if the weather holds i am goin to kiln creek tomorrow at 4:30 so let me know if you are still interested in hitting my number is (757)344-9006 just text or give me a call
    yea oh well. well maybe next week. and even if it clears up we can still try for wed afternoon but not looking to good at all
    alright lets do that then it will also save the hassle from the misses if i hit while she is at work!
    i just looked at the weather and it is supposed to ran through wednesday so it might be iffy, i didnt want you to take vacation to hit and then it rain and not be able to go out
    i am off all day so when ever i sent a message to that harvey004 too so let me see what he says but you wanna say 430ish? like i said i am off so i am wide open just need to be done by around 630
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…