Recent content by flyout

1. flyout

help me find a se psycho

Goodluck! I'll be following this thread because I've een looking to trade my 09 MV-1 27oz with a 921 serial number for years and can't find one. Just can't swing full supermaxes anymore.
  2. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Can't disagree there - wish I had him.
  3. flyout

Playoff Help Please

There is no QB in Cle so Cameron's value is virtually nil. But this is why I'm asking for opinions, I am conflicted about that.
  4. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Leaning Flacco due to the matchups. Vikes D, especially secondary, sucks. And RG# has KC which hasn't been great past 3 weeks but is still a solid D with a good secondary.
  5. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Thanks. I agree with Shorts. He's had groin issues but gets double digits every week. Pretty consistent and he's a starter. The other two are #2's on their teams.
  6. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Playoffs start this week 14 and I could use a little help: 1) RG3 vs. Chiefs or Flacco vs. Vikes - both at home. 2) Flex: Joique Bell, Cecil Shorts or Montee Ball 3) TE: Jordan Cameron (no qb), Ladarius Green (SD) vs. Giants, or Scott Chandler (Bills) vs Bucs Thanks.
  7. flyout

switch hitting opinions

Personally, I disagree with Larry Carter, although I don't have his power or credibility. But for me, I'm lefty but taught righty all my life. I hit better for average from right, but more power from left. I'm converting fully to left. I think slowpitch is different from baseball i nthat...
  8. flyout

Desean Jackson for Demarco Murray

It is my brother, so we do have that issue. I got Murray and I gave up Desean. But Cowboys O-line is horrible and they don't have an easier schedule moving forward. Desean gets open so easily and Vick is finally getting protection to get him the ball. I kinda have trader's remorse, but I am...
  9. flyout

Desean Jackson for Demarco Murray

Thoughts on this trade? If it were to happen in your league would you think collusion?
  10. flyout

Sun glass's. Post yours

These http://www.sportfishingmag.com/files/imagecache/enlarged_image/_images/201105/100-0609gr_kaenon.jpg and I got them for free from my sister who is an optician. Also got a pair of sweet maui jim's....
  11. flyout

miken psycho se

Yes, they have a .5 oz endload whereas the MV1 supermax is a full oz. I don't swing supermaxes very well, yet I have a DC41 and first batch MV1...I wanted an MV1 with a .5 oz endload and I've been told these are a lot like the og MV1s....
  12. flyout

miken psycho se

Where are you getting it? These are as rare as hens teeth....
  13. flyout

miken caps

Any that fit a 7 1/8? Ithink that's a medium??? And colors as well?
  14. flyout

LTB backpack that holds 4-bats...

There is a thread on here where I got mine - maxballbags. Excellent bat bag - a little big but holds 4 bats, great cleat compartment and affordable at $39 delvd.
  15. flyout

Golfing during softball season...

golfing has actually helped my softball swing, in a way. I have always golfed left but batted right. I have been going left batting and the weight transfer I think is similar with both. In addition, while on the tee I have to remind myslef to slow down the back swing and make good ocntact and...