Recent content by freak98guy

1. freak98guy

Price Check 26oz Monsta DNA

$350 - $400 depending on how bad a guy wants it. Buddy just sold his for $400 I think.
  2. freak98guy

So, is this the new Lounge?

On the plus side I have been awarded 4 trophies
  3. freak98guy

Notable members? #postCountsMatter #BlackLiveMatter
  4. freak98guy

What is this, ****ing facebook? **** outa here with the like button
  5. freak98guy

Unwritten rules

Don't hit at muscles unless he's wearing the mask and then specifically says that he's ready before you do it. Also don't hit it too hard for his liking or he will accidentally kill you in a brawl because we are all intimidated.
  6. freak98guy

Purcell drilling Vitcak @ Windy City Major + Arguement

Nobody is worried about you killing someone in a brawl tough guy. Get a mask, learn to field the position and STFU.
  7. freak98guy

NBA playoffs

Cavs in 6 .
  8. freak98guy

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Transferable, yes as long as the original buyer purchases the warranty within 30 days of it shipping from their shop and then transfers said warranty into your name. Pros/cons - bat breaks at any point and Monsta is still in business, you get the new current model (Torch for a DNA, ect.). I...
  9. freak98guy

Bottom line is Monsta has made some very solid ASA bats (DNA, Torch & Bombardier) so the product itself is good. The customer service can be lacking and order status information should be taken with a grain of salt. If you're not a patient person or you need a bat within a week from ordering...
  10. freak98guy

From what I've seen over the last 6 months, Carl has a tendency to go haywire and it's pretty hard to know why sometimes. I think he honestly thought the bombardier would pass ASA certs with ease and it just didn't. Going back to my original post about how his dates get him in trouble, I think...
  11. freak98guy

LOL, I like how you attack me on this... Pretty sure I'm not promoting anyone or any entity. I actually agreed with the fact that Carl can be a douche. I'm stating my opinion on the whole Monsta situation much like others have. I have no dog in the fight here so I don't really care who buys...
  12. freak98guy

^^^ They are closed today. I won't go out of my way to defend them as Carl does run his business in a way that rubs people the wrong way. But, alot of what you're hearing here and some of the other sites is either not true or things that are being exaggerated so you should take that stuff...
  13. freak98guy

I cant stop watching this

Like button. I remember teaching my daughter to hit and what a proud dad moment it was when she really caught on. She's a stud 13 year old now playing 14 U.