Recent content by froglodge32

1. froglodge32

Easton OA

Just curious if Easton has any new bats that are the same as the OA bat they made a few years back? Swung one last night after my demarini blew apart and actually liked the way it felt.
  2. froglodge32

For Sale 27oz Worth Legit DD3

SOLD
  3. froglodge32

Bump
  4. froglodge32

OBO bump
  5. froglodge32

Ttt.......
  6. froglodge32

Got this bat in a deal from a buddy and don't really have a use for it. Bat has around 150-200 swings on it mainly from his girlfriend, it does have some bag/field wear on it from our horrible fields. Looking for $130 F&F shipped to the lower 48 PM me for fastest response.
  7. froglodge32

For Sale Demarini Doublewall Classic

OBO bump!!
  8. froglodge32

Price Check 27oz DD3

Not real sure what these are selling for currently, but got this bat in a deal for some money that was owed. Bat is a 27oz probably doesn't have more than 150-200 swings just bag/field rash from our ****ty fields. It was my buddy's girlfriends bat so nothing has really been hit too hard with it.
  9. froglodge32

For Sale 25.5oz Demarini Nautalai & 26oz Easton Fireflex 2

Would consider trades for newer short barrel mikens and worth
  10. froglodge32

Wicked Branch

Has anybody really swung this? I searched and found the one old thread with a video but can't seem to find anything else on these. Looking to go back to swinging Worth/Miken as they just feel better than anything else to me. Previously swung the White Freakadelic and loved that thing as well as...