Recent content by g2thenizzo

1. g2thenizzo

LTTF Any Combats

I got a SBGV 27 (the maroon and white one). You looking to trade or buy?
  2. g2thenizzo

COORS LIGHT font?????

LOL! I cant scroll through another list of fonts. Loosing my mind. You would think someone would have built this already.
  3. g2thenizzo

COORS LIGHT font?????

I know this is not a font. I am looking for something close or if someone has created one. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  4. g2thenizzo

NES Sport Gear

Ralph, E, and Jose hooked us up with LONE RANGERS jerseys. Great communication, prices, product, and people to work with. I am putting together another order for another team as we speak. Definately GTG
  5. g2thenizzo

Early out tourny Elgin IL

I now its last minute but if anyone wants to come out tomorrow. I need a guy or two. Game starts at 10:00 am and last game should start by 5: if we are still in. Double elimination. three of my guys got called into work. Let me know
  6. g2thenizzo

GTG BigWhite 100% GTG

Great to deal with. Bat was exactly as decribed. Fast shipping. Great communication. Deal with confidence. BigWhite is 100% GTG bro.
  7. g2thenizzo

For Sale 4 up for grabs...

o.b.o pm sent
  8. g2thenizzo

For Sale Miken MV-1 OG brand new in wrapper 26 oz supermax

Trade it to the kid with the 454 Mutant and everyone is happy!
  9. g2thenizzo

Dri Fits!!!!

Sunday bump for G2G bro
  10. g2thenizzo

Don't Like This & Need Your Input

LMAO! thats big. Go to freefonts.com or evilfonts.com. Type in your letters and just scroll through all the options. Like Toad said "play around!"
  11. g2thenizzo

NU-ERA sports

And just to give credit where credit is due. Almost all responded. just a few did not. I cant even imagine the money I would miss out on if I did'nt respond to every e-mail. Sometimes it is at 3 a.m. but I return all questions. When you're busy you just work longer. Problem solved.
  12. g2thenizzo

NU-ERA sports

All it takes is an e-mail. If they are the "bigger" companies they should make it a point to respond promptly even if it is just to say "Sorry for the delayed response, we are terribly busy.How can we help?" It literally takes 10 seconds if you type slow. Big business only gets bigger with...
  13. g2thenizzo

NU-ERA sports

Found him. rjara43. The guy (Ralph) has been awesome to deal with so far. great communication. Sending artwork tomorrow. I contacted almost every company on the board. Some did'nt even respond for quote. These guys have been on it since I first contacted them for a rough quote. I will post pics...
  14. g2thenizzo

NU-ERA sports

Anybody out there have jersey done by these guys. I found them on the board somewhere and cant remember where. Just wanted to see some actual sub dyes they did instead of mock-ups.