Recent content by galvanic1882

1. G

Senior Diamond Melee

PM responded
  2. G

Senior Diamond Melee

I have a Suncoast Melee Diamond 28 for sale. Used very little, about 50 hits with it. Bat is balanced. 195 plus shipping. I live in AZ and can deliver the bat to the Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert area.
  3. G

For Sale Smash Ops Roller Bat Bag (Charcoal)

Does one of the pockets on the side have an insulated place for cold items? Mike
  4. G

Demarini Deuce

Still on the hunt for a Demarini Deuce 27.
  5. G

Demarini Deuce

Nothing there???
  6. G

Demarini Deuce

Looking for a Demarini Deuce bat 28oz. If anyone has one for sale please let me know, thanks Mike
  7. G

Demarini 2015 future ASA bat

Bat found and bought, thanks for all the offers and help, Mike
  8. G

Can I see a picture, is it an end loaded bat? Thanks Mike
  9. G

Still looking for this bat!!
  10. G

Thanks for the info, just went there but they did not have one on the site. Thanks hitless45, the posts were not that old plus you never know if a bat is still available even if the post is old.
  11. G

Still looking, I PM"d messages to 2 people that had them for sale on the site here but have not gotten a response? Weird to post a bat the not respond when someone is interested.
  12. G

I use a senior bat when I can but there are 2 leagues I play in that you need to use an ASA bat.
  13. G

For Sale Miken, Combats, demarini's, Pure and Easton

I'm interested in the Future bat and am sending a PM, Mike
  14. G

Hi All, I'm new to the forum, joined today, and play senior slow pitch in the AZ, Utah area. I'm looking for a new or used Demarini 2015 Future bat. 26.5 or 27.5 will do. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can got one or two for that matter I would appreciate it. Thanks Mike