Recent content by Gamble

1. Gamble

LTB 27/28oz Nanotek Omega, 27oz OG Syn, 34” SCN4B or SCN5B

Like title says. Have a 30oz Nano Omega, want a lighter one. The rest are because the local leagues allow anything with an ASA stamp as long as it’s not an Ultra/Ultra II.
  2. Gamble

LTB Fast pitch bats

Local PIAS here has some CF4/5/6 in those sizes I think? Want me to check?
  3. Gamble

Overlap grip vs. conventional (again)

Went full overlap however many years ago. Haven’t played since 2017, just picked up a bat and full overlap was just the naturally comfortable grip. Probably won’t ever go back.
  4. Gamble

Nanos in the cold?

Ha I'm in Wisconsin, so if I'm playing fall ball 59 is likely above the daily high at the end of the season =P
  5. Gamble

For Sale 27oz SCN3 Flex

"Obviously priced high, but offers gladly taken" bump
  6. Gamble

For Sale/Trade Some Oldies and a couple newer ASA

And that's exactly what I was asking about. I didn't know if it was a CF3 or Phenix or Onyx or what that had some ridiculous, tuned-up, ISF model.
  7. Gamble

For Sale 27oz SCN3 Flex

So apparently I have a baby girl on the way, and cribs are expensive and ****, so starting to liquidate things I can't or don't use anymore. All but one league in the area banned these, so it's just a BP for me anyway. Paint chips as seen in pictures, most only through the color coat but not...
  8. Gamble

It was actually a genuine question. I know DeMarini was supposed to have made ISF spec models, but wasn't sure if the CF3 was one of them that had that.
  9. Gamble

Was there ever a non-ASA CF3?
  10. Gamble

Best non composite Easton?

ST1-Z ConneXion, SZ1-C Redline, STS4 Tri-Shell, CV12 and Salvo Multiwall will all mash .44/375s if you do your part. Except don't buy a Redline because I'm still trying to get one at a good price.
  11. Gamble

Nanos in the cold?

The hang up is I'd prefer not to break it and have to track down another. It's not like I can just go to any sporting goods store and pick up something comparable. No one makes a good singlewall anymore, aside from the so-fragile-it-may-as-well-be-ceramic DeMarini Steel.
  12. Gamble

Nanos in the cold?

I know there was some cold weather durability issue with the OG Nanos back when they came out, with recommendations not to hit them below 60, but I live in Wisconsin -- under 60 is an inevitability. Just inherited an Omega, absolutely love it (especially because it ends stupid talk about magic...
  13. Gamble

Which balls are best

Am I the only one who's literally never been impressed by Deckers? Not having hit the NX3, I'd still rate any Tattoo quite high. The composite .52s became the de facto standard for bring-your-own tournaments around here when the ball was introduced.
  14. Gamble

LTB SCN3 FLEX 26/27 OZ

Lemme know if you got the pics.
  15. Gamble

Most durable bats for hitting 44/375 softballs

Those things are super easy to demolish. Minimum you need is a Bruiser to hold up. Or something from the '70s.