Recent content by gaternation

1. gaternation

Bat Speed and Durability

If you have a 53 MPH then you have no worry about breaking a bat. You can swing away and not worry about wearing out or breaking any bat, even a senior bat.
  2. gaternation

SCAM alert

Of course not, that was never going to happen but that's a tactic these scammers will do. Do NOT pay anyone money in a way that you cannot recover your funds.
  3. gaternation

SCAM alert

Guys, some new member Daniel1 sent me a private message saying to contact his "friend" for a Suncoast Melee 3 bat. I sent this person an email and he responded back with a picture and a very low price of $180 for a new bat. When I said that I would pay with PayPal goods and services, he said he...
  4. gaternation

LTB Suncoast Melee 3 13"

Looking for 26 oz end load or 27 oz balanced model.
  5. gaternation

Hi, if your interested in the Enough Said let me know and I will send pics.

Hi, if your interested in the Enough Said let me know and I will send pics.
  6. gaternation

Single wall options

Get a titanium and thank me later
  7. gaternation

Canadian vs US bats

Do the Canadian versions taste like maple syrup😁
  8. gaternation

Onyx Enough Said

Cannot emphasize this enough- DO NOT hit your bats in the cold. The bats and balls when cold and wet will totally break your bats. Get an old Easton or something but your expensive senior bats will break.
  9. gaternation

Comparison between Senior Ultra II (msu2) and Senior Suncoast Melee 3 One-piece balanced?

lol I just answered this on the SSUSA board- here is the answer: Pretty simple, if your playing our team and come up with an ultra 2 bat were moving in on you. If your swinging the Melee 3, we're not. Ultra 2 was great for it's day, now it's below average, that simple.
  10. gaternation

Senior bats

Agree that is a real good one. Another alternative is the new suncoast bats, they are really good too
  11. gaternation

LTB 27 oz Jak'd nemesys

That sounds like a bargain, I'll go grab it...:rolleyes:
  12. gaternation

LTB 27 OZ Dudley Lightning balanced

Let me know if anyone has one for sale
  13. gaternation

Pro Ms in Viera (continued observations)

Whoever did that would totally need to be tea bagged that night by his team!
  14. gaternation

I live here and by far utrip makes it the worse experience. There are many other ways to make the experience really good which other associations do, utrip combines the worse of every combination. They can be just as profitable with a good ball, not gouging people in viera, etc. Like I said for...
  15. gaternation

Utrip in Fl is a joke. The pro M is a total tampon, $675 for a tournament for a 3 gg, blistering FL heat, 325 ft fence, Viera where balls completely die, $6 bottles of water. Is this a ***** fest- yes but for good reason. Our senior team averaged 5 runs per game which is beyond awful for a high...