Recent content by Gergdawg

1. Gergdawg

I have a 26oz SCN2 in mint condition. I think it's the re-issue. What are you willing to give...

I have a 26oz SCN2 in mint condition. I think it's the re-issue. What are you willing to give for it?
  2. Gergdawg

I am contacting you about the 2015 Wegman Raw Power with 200 hits on it. Would you do $75 shipped?

I am contacting you about the 2015 Wegman Raw Power with 200 hits on it. Would you do $75 shipped?
  3. Gergdawg

Price Check Easton SP15BWU Wegman

I have this 2015 Wegman Raw Power with 200 hits on it. Great shape, just a few scratches. What are these going for now? https://imgur.com/a/vBWBuQU
  4. Gergdawg

For Sale Pants, Jerseys, Colton36 Hat (Elite, Boombah ETC.)

[/IMG] I will list the descriptions from left to right. I have a PAIR of Elite XXL (40-42) Gray Pants with Blue and white side panels. MINT Shape, No tears, Stains or rips $30 OBO I have a PAIR of Elite XXL (40-42) Red Pants with Black side panels that fade into Gray. $20 OBO The pair...
  5. Gergdawg

For Sale/Trade Wheeler Dealer in Great Shape for Sale

This is maybe 3 or 4 years old but only used about 5 times It's in great mechanical shape and works flawlessly. The only issue is a cosmetic one, part of the plastic that holds the balls in place chipped on the end (pic below) but it doesn't affect the machine in any way. It still holds...
  6. Gergdawg

LTB worth jeff hall 220 legit 25.5

I am looking to buy or trade for a worth jeff hall 220 legit 25.5oz I have a red knob 26 oz. DC41 that I would trade.
  7. Gergdawg

For Sale COLTON36 Hats

I'd be in for an order on that jersey.
  8. Gergdawg

For Sale COLTON36 Hats

Order and PP sent Hat style B Size L/XL
  9. Gergdawg

For Sale/Trade Pants and Jerseys (Elite, Boombah ETC.)

All Pm's returned and prices lowered.
  10. Gergdawg

For Sale 27 oz. 2013 Easton L1.0 Raw Power SP13L1 Helmer USSSA with Receipt

This bat has less than 100 swings on it and is in mint condition. I have a receipt from 4/8/15 and will send to buyer. SOLD FOR $125 I truly don't know the value of these so please feel free to make an offer.
  11. Gergdawg

Something happened to my account and I never saw the PM's till the end of July. :(
  12. Gergdawg

O am willing to make deals. PM me!
  13. Gergdawg

I have several pairs of Elite Pants and Jerseys for sale or trade. I will add pics as I go. Send me offers via PM. Thanks I have a PAIR of Elite XXL (40-42) Black Pants with Red side panels that fade into Gray. MINT Shape, No tears, Stains or rips $25 OBO I have a PAIR of Elite...