Recent content by ghetto24

1. ghetto24

Not GTG Mat Turbes at Extreme Graffix

i think what pisses me off the most about this is that i see this dude posting all kinds of things his business has sold over the past couple months and not once has he even tried to make it right.
  2. ghetto24

LTB 26-27 utrip Z2k

balanced or endload. more curious about trying an endload. let me know whats out there. thanks!
  3. ghetto24

nothing like taking a years hiatus to come back with something like this. but i suppose that anything worth doing is worth doing right...
  4. ghetto24

im just curious to see the way this thread may or may not turn out...
  5. ghetto24

he did an order for me a few years ago and everything was just fine so i figured id use him again. not so much, this time...
  6. ghetto24

these were just hats...
  7. ghetto24

to make a long story short: (the order was placed and paid in full around 8/6/14) product ordered, received wrong product and missing items. after months of trying to get correct product, refund was suggested. giving the benefit of the doubt, allowed him to only pay me half of refund which was...
  8. ghetto24

LTB Sinister Skull Batting Gloves

and of course, i need large. but these do tend to run a bit big. whats your price?
  9. ghetto24

LTB Sinister Skull Batting Gloves

can anyone still get these?
  10. ghetto24

LTB Jersey and/or hat

Just looking to find something before next weekend
  11. ghetto24

LTB Jersey and/or hat

see this hasnt gone anywhere...
  12. ghetto24

LTB Jersey and/or hat

looking for new (can be used) jersey. just need something new for an upcoming weekend. prefer full-dye. colors are irrelevant. would prefer the #24 on it (L-XL). also, could use a new hat (prefer pacific 404m). let me know what you have. thanks in advance!!!
  13. ghetto24

Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

moose knuckle
  14. ghetto24

For Sale Reebok zig zag size 10 trails

if only they were 11...