Recent content by Gilchrist44

1. Gilchrist44

NSA 44.

ZN Icon 100%
  2. Gilchrist44

Go Blue!

I thought he was dead. NOPE, hiding in normy's home town playing beer league softball! sneaky lil terrorist
  3. Gilchrist44

Pure Sports Bats

As far as the Monsta hating goes.... In one ear out of the other. I've personally owned and tried ASA sticks from Demarini (crack and fail at 500 hits), Easton logs, Boombah (actually is okay after breaking in) Worth/Miken (didn't do it for me) BUT I keep coming back to a: god knows how many...
  4. Gilchrist44

Pitching Machine for Slowpitch???

The one that the BP Hero uses seems to work good. He even has a set up video to show his setting and tips. LS Blue Flame
  5. Gilchrist44

I need some new batting gloves

First question is, how did you get 6 seasons out of 1 pair? And if you did buy the same pair again because you obviously liked them and they lasted forever! I go through 3-4 pair a season easy. But I take a ton of BP and play 200 games My 2 cents (and cant believe im agreeing with Joker) but...
  6. Gilchrist44

tattoo nx3 softball

I like them. Team bought some to try out and they were good. I think the leather ZN and tattoos are better but not as durable. And Evils are nice too, but the covers suck if wet. Played a tourney that supplied evils and in the 9am game we went through 4 balls simply because the outer skin (the...
  7. Gilchrist44

2017 Which 4 Bats to Have

4 asa no monsta? Corndog Aftermath Helmer EST
  8. Gilchrist44

Bat Most Similar to Reap2

Awakening No Name. Its a one piece and feels a lot like an OG Reaper. I mean they are different but feel similar. And IMO Awakening is hotter and wont take 1 million hits to get hot with 52s like a Reaper
  9. Gilchrist44

Bat You Wish They Still Made

NRG600 and Demarini Juice.
  10. Gilchrist44

Question for pitchers?

Wear a helmet. End Thread. I like my Worth Helmet but do yourself a favor and just wear one. I just recently broke my Ulnar bone in my forearm pitching. I pitched it, he hit it and it hit me. No time to move mitt! If that was my face without a helmet.....im dead! Wear a helmet. When my arm...
  11. Gilchrist44

all them boombah bats

Bought the Compressor stars and strips ASA. Its pretty good. I like that it can hit all balls in all temps. A few guys and I put a few hundred swings with GSL balls and it really opened up. Sounds really good when even a 52 comes off. a nice clack! I think I found my 1 ASA bat until she dies. I...
  12. Gilchrist44

Slappin bunts and not fielding middle!

Slappin bunts and not fielding middle!
  13. Gilchrist44

NSA going to 44 cor balls???

I personally spoke with Horton and anyone who knows who he is knows he doesn't BS. He straight up told me and my teammate at the last GrandSlam that there is a good chance of going back to the 44/400 in Michigan. Said a lot of guys love GSL and the ClassicM and want to hit the hard balls again...