Recent content by GIMPQUIST

1. G

What are the hottest asa bats since old Easton's off the list

SUMB&%CH! So I went in the basement to look thru the DD bag, brushed off the old dust. 24b, 2b,7b, all just paperweights now. Glad I sold the 2 2bs and 4b when I did. But as to her preferred, always went back to, crush the ball, the one and only original orange Worth Mayhem. Bought it in 03 I...
  2. G

Anderson RT 2.0

did you weigh it? Anderson does not mention the power arch in there tech info, does it sound like a real Rocketech?
  3. G

endcap came off her easton bat...

Modern Times Remember when a team dad , who played 3 nights a week, would vice all the bats for the girls who wanted since the old composites could never be broken in by a girl hitting it? We were grateful not to have to beat it with a mallet, fence post or tree. He was "scientific" , a true...
  4. G

FP revex any good?

454 Clone? miken and worth composite fp bats appear to be made in the Caledonia Mn plant, the burgundy -9 has a solid rep
  5. G

24B question

Men need to hit this bat a 1000 times, no daughter can open it up before she outgrows it, even cage rocks will not damage a 24b. 2000 stamp is just hype IMHO, I just can not tell any difference between a pair of equally broke in bats,2004 vs 2000 stamp In the old days these bats would be beat...
  6. G

worth 454's

Caladonia MN factory These are made in the same factory as the mikens. Does anyone know if they are the same bat as the Fx700? Much more reasonable pricing if so
  7. G

cf3,4,5&6 questions

So are the -9 or -8 bats as hot as the others?
  8. G

bat help

How good are the pitchers she will be facing?
  9. G

Price check SCN4B

How much wobble!
  10. G

Price Check Please

Rattle Fix peel the sticker, take out the rubber plug, shake out the grit, reverse procedure, get $10 more:D
  11. G

Rocketech

Waves or Flat? RTFPs will "wave" up as they break in. These waves are apparent if you roll the bat thru your hand, they are normal but also a deviation from true original, factory condition. Blue will sometimes call out a bat for this, same as I've seen for a rattle in a almost new...
  12. G

Best FP Bat

Mayhems and RTFP Do not bother with any mayhem but the original, orange,-10,MAYFP. The orange -8 is not a MAYFP, I do not remember the model #, BUT, it is an -10 with a metal rod. Remember the re-certified bats, take a hot bat and put a rod in the handle :mad: Hottest girls bat? 2004 -9...
  13. G

Could this be the ONEX Replacement

RA # included:D
  14. G

Could this be the ONEX Replacement

Save the box, ;)
  15. G

Any info on the 2007 blue M7 Worth Mayhem?

Not a Cold Weather Bat we had a 33 I got cheap, not as good as the orange and not as durable, playing in a MN spring 50 degree tournament blew the barrel apart. we never got another