Recent content by goalie31

1. G

Simple T work

Hows the wanted
  2. G

201* Rez Tour

From time to time. Just come to see how the repaints are.
  3. G

201* Rez Tour

has anybody tried a combat lady virus. Lol random . have one coming for a ****ts and gigles bats. Bat looks new supose to have 30 hits. Og grip tho.
  4. G

Any luck with this and 52s

Forget the guys name on the senior softbal bats reviews on youtube but he had a 800 hit juggy like yours nd it tested 280 if im mistakin its around that area. Theres video off him testing it to. They where testing all kinds off bats on that flick
  5. G

LTB OG Cartel 26 oz

Anything to trade i have a 200 hit 52s 27oz
  6. G

2015 Ressy Legit replacement?

I have a ri and a og dc41. They both give me the same distance. There stinking hot bats cant wrong with either og or ri. I lost count on hits on these dc41s and there still passing comp .I agree with the feel off these older bats its diffrent. But me likes ,have had most of the top rated...
  7. G

For Trade 13 combat dba asa

13 dba asa orange 27oz slight web on one side ped still intack . no damage super clean. 120hits max with 52s.y I dont play much asa so i dont use much . didnt wanna use this stick with the harder balls we use here. Pic will be up by a board member. Looking to trade for a utrip stick prefrence to...
  8. G

Breaking in a bat with a harder ball ?

I had one with 800+hits . I hit with majority gold dots and up here in cold ass canada it was still smashing the balls no signs off breaking some webbing but no damage . 52s and hot dots came off nice to. It was on the pass fail line to at 400 and 800 hit mark. Hit away mercys are tanks I...
  9. G

Unreleased combat

In Da works not a done deal yet
  10. G

Unreleased combat

I didn't get any combats I got a niw mercy and a low hit og dc41.
  11. G

Unreleased combat

She gone to a combat collector. I wanted to try it but it's to pretty to use. It's dam rare for a combat got a trade in return to
  12. G

Unreleased combat

It's up for grabs but looking for miken worth or Asa demarini mercy low hit 16 to 17years 26or 27oz
  13. G

Unreleased combat

What do u think Jess. Seen ot heard about this bat.
  14. G

Unreleased combat

I'm tempted to. Wanna see if anybody wants to trade for long barrel 2 piece lol
  15. G

Unreleased combat

recently I got this and was told it was unreleased combat assault. Has anybody seen this out there. Not sure if it has the maxum tech in it but it has the spin tech. I don't wanna hit it. From what I was told it never hit the wrapper line so it's not wrapped. It has never seen ball or field.