Recent content by gondzur

1. gondzur

LTB Home brew or mr beer kit

You can still mash and boil on the stove and not waste your money on the Mr. Beer kit . Lots of people do 5 gallon batches on the stove. I wouldn't recommend going that big on the stove top though. 1 or 3 gallon batches would probably be your best bet. Look into BIAB...you can mash/boil in the...
  2. gondzur

Swing Mechanics DVDs

I've got them...shoot me a PM.
  3. gondzur

Compression testing bats for ASA

I had the chart printed for coed state in Alton, IL this past weekend and it did no good. I showed the guy running the tester the printed sheet and he says, "I have no idea what that means." Needless to say, after expressing my displeasure I was still not allowed to use the bat I bought...
  4. gondzur

For Trade Niw L4 27 oz returnable

You COULD just give it to me ya know!?!?!
  5. gondzur

2013 ISA Kickoff

Will there be any Zillas in Pekin?????
  6. gondzur

Dave's Pizza's 2nd Annual Zilla Classic April 21st

After eating a full one for dinner, I'm wishing I had another full one to eat for lunch.
  7. gondzur

Dave's Pizza's 2nd Annual Zilla Classic April 21st

I'm looking forward to another Zilla!!!
  8. gondzur

Avoid sports 55!

We've been waiting on pants since Feb/Mar 2011. They also screwed up our hats and were supposed to send new ones. I'm sure we'll never see either.
  9. gondzur

Team Short Bus Mockup

Hope youre ready for people to cry about your team name.
  10. gondzur

For Sale Superfast TP Special Order... and others...

Takin any trades?
  11. gondzur

Duck Butter Buy-in, round 2

Apparently not...I only got an answer from one out of the 6 or 7 I asked. We all saw the jerseys in Springfield and I thought everybody liked them so I figured I would ask.
  12. gondzur

Quit lying...I told you to calm down because I was waiting to hear back from some teammates. PP has been sent. :D
  13. gondzur

gondzur - XL - #6 - GONDZUR
  14. gondzur

LTB XL polo style shirts and design Ts

Congrats on your 2000 pound loss!!! :D
  15. gondzur

For Sale Tanel 360 gear best price anywhere guaranteed

Anybody order from this guy yet??? Just wondering cause I am thinking of ordering and I didn't find any feedback for him.