Recent content by GP-30Kid

1. G

For Sale Rawlings Primo 1st Basemans Glove Web and 11.75 HOH I Web (Webs Only)

Hey Everyone. I have 2 webs for sale. The First One is Primo Leather First Basemans Glove Web directly from Rawlings never used Minty. Looking to get $30 for it. The 2nd is a black I web from an 11.75 NP5. Looking to get $20 for it. If interested please feel free to message. Thanks...
  2. G

Hey hey...the rawlings 11.75 NP5. Could you take 125 instead of 135? I have that in my paypal. I...

Hey hey...the rawlings 11.75 NP5. Could you take 125 instead of 135? I have that in my paypal. I can send it over right away. Hope to ttys. Thanks
  3. G

For Sale/Trade Nike N1 Pro Issued Outfield Glove 12.5

Replied to geni070....
  4. G

For Sale/Trade Nike N1 Pro Issued Outfield Glove 12.5

Hey, I have a Mat Latos Pro Issued Nike N1 Outfielders glove H-Web size 12.5, black with red laces. His name is stitched in red. I'm looking to sell for 175$ OBO or a trade for an infield glove size 11.5-11.75. Mizuno Pro Limited and Rawlings mainly but I'm intersted in anything... Anything with...
  5. G

For Trade Wilson 1786 PI 11.5 Tan With Black SS

Hey Guys, I have an A2000 1786 PI that's in very good shape. Was given to me by my locker mate with the Mariners. Tan with black super skin. Its recently been conditioned and is game ready. It does have my initials etched on the thumb side in black but it's small and only two letters. If anyone...
  6. G

For Sale Rawlimgs Custom PRODJ2-2, 11.5 I-Web, Red With Black Web

I have a custom HOH that's Red with a black I-web. It's an 11.5 model PRODJ2-2 and its in great shape. Comes free of any rips or tears. I just reconditioned it with Lexol and it feels nice and soft. Has normal use from ground balls and catch. Has a name on the side in black. Any questions please...
  7. G

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 Conform 1911 with stamp

Hey guys.....I have an A2000 1911 Conform model thats in very nice shape. It's an 11.5 in size with a trapeze web. Underneath the thumb stall there is an 11 1/2 stamp. Glove has been used and does show signs of wear but has no rips or tears on the lining around the hand area or anywhere else. If...
  8. G

For Sale/Trade Nike Shado Edge 12in

I have a Nike Shado Edge 12in with a two-piece web that's in great shape. It lays open on its side but it's nice and soft and can been used in a game right now. Well taken care of, I just don't have a need for it and would like it to have a good home. I'm looking to get 65$ shipped for it or a...
  9. G

For Sale Evoshield, Cleats, Pro Wood Bats

If interested In any of these things let me know. Looking to sell quick. I have a Brand New Evoshield Leg Guard Pink - 35$ shipped. Under Armour All-American Game Cleats sz 12 -40$ Shipped. 2 Pro wood bats....Old Hickory and X Bat -34in. 50$ shipped for both. I know their not softball stuff but...
  10. G

For Sale/Trade Rawlings PRO200-6JBT FS/FT

Conventional or straight up. No flare
  11. G

For Sale/Trade Rawlings PRO200-6JBT FS/FT

It's tape residue that can easily removed. It's actually already been removed from the outer portion of the web.